Angry Cat General Discussion

Angry Kit puts in some mean numbers and is very exploitable once Skadi is out. Good fun, and responsive gameplay too.

BUT WHERE WILL YOU FIND THE REACTIVE GUNDPOWDER EH!? EH?! IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO MAX HER AND ANASTASIA.

That’s a lie. She’s still not maxed for all skills. That’s how bad that is.

Reign yourself in Sizzle, deep breaths. :fgo_jeannu:

16 Likes

I know it’s not a requirement for the Alters, but I do like how Nyalter’s kit really is just an alternative take on Atalante’s. It’s not the exact same like how Artoria Alter’s kit is to Artoria’s nor is it completely different like how Jalter’s kit is to Jeanne’s. Both Nyalter and Atlante are Quick focused Servants that are focused on critting and crit star generating yet Nyalter is better at critting while Atalante is better at crit star generating.

3 Likes

So putting them together means…

1 Like

Reminds me of how much I like Mo-san basically being a mix of LAlter and Lartoria now… feels appropriate, really. Emiyalter’s also feels rather properly reflective of his Altered stated, but instead it’s more meta or mechanical or w/e, i.e. “many stars via many hits” -> “much easier refund via many, focused hits.” Both generalist DPS’, Alter is just much more concerned about killing them dead and then some while EMIYA is concerned with the long-game, in between his Evade and ATK Down and DEF Up. DW’s been improving at that, or just straightforwardly being “lore-compliant” (specifically as concerns FGO character lore as I mean here), but not hampering them. Not thinking of any near-launch Servants in particular, no. In fact, I’m definitely not thinking of multiple.

2 Likes

an angry, nukey, fun to play with, better in her first ascension sprite, adorable kitty cat.

there’s poketar’s analysis. plus you can use her to beat up her normal form in the apoc raids :+1:

5 Likes

Nyantalanta Alter is the reason i play FGO, more or less.

It sadden me, but i will need to save and skip her.

Carefully planning. I will get her With free 4* Tickets and in 2 years with Apocripha rerun she will have a rate up.

It’s a matter of patience.

She can be grabbed with free 4* Tickets and has a rerun much later. Nitocris Assassin has only 1 last banner in a few months

Only if you own Waver. Can’t get her to 100% NP Charge without him, sadly. (On NA).

2 Likes

Do you mean compliant? That seems to make more sense to me.

Then you might be happy to know she is non-limited.

A cat fight, obviously.

6 Likes

Typo, yes. Oops.

Yes, but you know how desire clash with reality.

I could very well be forever spooked by anything but not her

Oh I know how that feels. Which is why I threw a yolo 10x and got her NP1. Jk fox came along for NP4.

3 Likes

As i said, i am a patient man.
She is already mine, because in the next 2 years we will get 2 free 4* Tickets, i think.
If not, 1 is assured so at least NP1 on November.

I can wait

She was a lucky draw on JP and she’s been my star for these Apoc raids. Kitty Alter and Skadi was a mistake.

Gunpowder may be annoying but she’s super easy to 8/8/8, which is always a bonus.

4 Likes

I spent 270 SQ for Atalanta Alter, I got her NP 3, with other 5* CE’s, Avicebron NP 5 and other 2 ssr caster.
And… now is 6/7/6 and grailed. :fgo_meltbirb: :fgo_gaooo:

4 Likes

At lest you success in geting our angry cat unlike me, congratulations

1 Like

TS003321

1 Like

IMG_20200319_171920

1 Like

I was honestly rolling for avicebron and out of no where I got Atlanta Alter instead. Can’t say I was all to excited at first but I was like “ehhh what the hell let me give her a shot “ I leveled her up and threw her into the daily quest for embers along with my Jalter and Merlin as support . Gave her the kaleidoscope CE and dear god the amount of damage she could put out and those critcs uffff

Needless to say she grew on me so much I ended up grailing her to 90 , now I’m just working to bring all her skills level to 10 and pump her with all the fou cards (attack and HP) I can get

4 Likes