Angry reacts only (Fjorm Obsessor) (Some Rant)

So… Freaking mad at feh right now.

I have spent the entire month getting every orb I can to try for Bernadetta. NOT ONCE did I get her.

I am honestly ■■■■■■■ pissed off.

5 Likes

RNGesus is a cruel ruler

4 Likes

HE really is…

3 Likes

I spent 300 saved orbs for Líf on his debut and we all know how that turned out at this point.

4 Likes

Last year on the HS banner release, I tried for Sakura, got pitybroken by HS!Ryoma, and then Maribelle(I cant stand her character). Got to 6.50% then 4.50% and then after getting pitybroken the second time I had no orbs left. rip. Hopefully you can get her when she gets on another banner

4 Likes

Sometimes there’s that one banner that feels like it really is a complete dud, but you’re told “bruh, that’s just how RNG works” but you still refuse to believe them. This has definitely felt like That One banner from everything I’ve seen of others’ experiences with it

3 Likes

This banner has been horrible for a lot of people on gp it seems. Cursed banner maybe?

I absolutely believe this banner is cursed. Save for like 2 people I know, everyone else from what I heard had terrible luck.

I never pulled swordhardt. Ever. I spent 600 orbs on his first banner. Countless on reruns. Why cant I pull him? :feh_sharenacry:

I think Im gunna give up on him. Its been years now. Im over him. Ill wait for another Rein alt and focus on that. We still need the brave/legendary/mythic after all.

1 Like

Yeah tbh loads of people have been getting horrible luck on this banner…

It’s just RNG but that doesn’t stop people’s superstitions

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahaha. funny joke

2 Likes

The first stage is denial

3 Likes

:feh_nino:
Fine, he can get another(not a brave/legendary though) alt to finish Reinhardt emblem if Olwen gets a refine but he doesn’t. She needs one

2 Likes

:feh_bylethsmile: Ima real comedian.

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Plot twist: They both get a refine…Reinhardt gets the better one.

2 Likes