Animation updates

So with the latest update also included a animation update for cursed arm hassan, which i think is pretty neat that they gave a 2* some love, who do you wish got an animation update that hasn’t yet? For me personally I feel like there should be an update for Mordred. I like her attack animations but idk i feel like her np animation is too similar to artoria’s and siegfried’s.

3 Likes

She will receive an animation update … Don’t remember when tho…

I kind of want Jack animation update. She feel so old and boring.

1 Like

Mordred gonna receive an animation update when Apoc collab hit, which should be somewhere in March-May.

3 Likes

Best Girl choices: Boudica, Mata Hari and Anne&Mary

Best Boy choice Andersen

Deserving Choices: Leonidas, Ushiwakamaru, Sanson, Astolfo, Arash, Jekyll and Paracelsus

2 Likes

around time for semiramis i love her in apocrypha

Ushi I keep forgetting she has not had an update, i love her as a rider class servant and how she is portrayed in the story

Jack has some of the worst animations in the game and definitely the worst of all the 5* servants, so yeah she’s in desperate need.

Ushi needs some loving too, especially since she’s relatively useful for someone in her rarity.

Honestly, so many servants need an animation update that don’t even have one as of current day in Japan that I really wish they’d hold off on new servants until the others are brought up to par.

3 Likes

I understand the feeling on that though i agree they have made so many servants at an alarming rate, i feel like they should at least not make as many in big spurts and kinda devote that time into improving older servants, didnt they also do a update for gil and ishtar recently too?

1 Like

I’m not sure about Ishtar, but I do know Gilgamesh got an update (and a pretty damn nice one at that). With the recent improvements to the engine, now would really be the time to polish the old. I wouldn’t mind waiting two years for that, but as of now and like I mentioned before, so many haven’t even been done in current day JP.

I want an artoria update like that lol however isnt the updates also implemented based on device compatibility too like they are still trying to get it to work on android 10 i thought? Or is that something different?

Yeah… an Artoria update would be nice, both in terms of gameplay (though she is getting a change here eventuallyTM) and animation given that she’s the face of the series. But I digress…

I don’t think animation updates are planned around firmware releases, since they seem to appear either arbitrarily or in conjunction with specific servant releases or event campaigns. Just seems like they could do periodic campaigns of just animation updates similar to how they do with interludes (or even together with the interludes).

1 Like

Honestly even the likes of Seibaa/Jeanne/EMIYA/FSN Cu/Medusa could do with something more.

That said, naturally, I’d sooner see all those with launch animations get theirs sooner (Hans, Leo, Ushi. Para is barely above launch, so forth). Frigging Hans and Hari and multiple chances when already flashy and well-done SSRs got updated instead, even if I actively enjoy those characters…

1 Like

Mata hari needs a skill adjustment lol

1 Like

I’m sure my grandchildren will celebrate the day that all magic shiny sphere animations have been removed from the game.

1 Like

Right? :( She’s a fine budget swap-in Outrage-holder for anti-Male stuff, but when Bunyan/Mozart/Shakes/Chen Gong/Avicebron exist… uh…

I’m sure my grandchildren…

Hans. Pls. ;_;

2 Likes

Guys. Marie Antoinette. She has overall the worst animations in the game, it’s not even funny.
Sure, there are many others with that light bulb stuff, but I feel like hers looks the worst, not to speak about her NP. It looks so static overall. I mean… Why make her a 4* in the first place, when you treat her so terrible?

2 Likes

Mata Hari needs an NP adjustment. Her skills do fine as they are (except the 1st) but her NP is awful because of the duration. If the defense/attack debuffs lasted 3-5 turns it would be fine, but as it is the numbers simply don’t justify its duration.

I rather have a remake of Arjuna. Gameplay-wise, he s such a mess. Even worse, all his attacks look same.

I like to see Proto Cu get an update :frowning:

2 Likes

I help you :anchin_sama:

2 Likes