Annihilatio 3

Damn that was satisfying :fgo_morilaugh:
Anyone else manage to beat this monstrosity of a level?

5 Likes

Congratulations!
Yea this stage took a fair bit for me to figure out, but damage spam does the job in the end lol.

2 Likes

Yup. Took me quite a while as well. Was stuck at kill 375 for the longest time. I know how to survive the dreaded wave 350 but my Ops are so banged up after that the following drones and homeless guys end up clearing off whoever gets left behind. Finally was able to do so out of sheer luck that the support Eija I borrowed lived with a sliver of HP right as she got her S3 back. Even though I finally cleared it I still can’t auto it just yet.

1 Like

I cleared it a while ago with a support Lappland. But I’m going to try and see if I can auto it this week. Without Lapp I’ll have to kill the crushers much quicker but I think my team might be strong enough now.

1 Like

2 drones short last week…
Maybe this week? :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

The enemies who can stun really messes me up , congrulations btw

1 Like

Moved up to 399… missed a drone at 360ish by one hit twice…

But yay! :catdance: can join you in celebrating this week :slight_smile:

I used Support Saria every single time I tried this map. Now I just have to wait for my own so I can set up a farm.

2 Likes

I’ve only got around 240ish on it so far, I’ll get my OPs to higher level, swap some out and change a few deployment positions.

If I may suggest, I think swapping out fang for a defender, and using Zima’s first skill would help in your run.
Gitano with S2 lvl 7 can cheese the bottom lane for wave 350. Swapping out Amiya for another anti air sniper would be good too, Anni 3 requires anti air both in top and bottom lanes.

2 Likes

Yeah Moop’s right. Need a defender dropped fairly late and central, so all those mages and drones switch away from targeting your squishies.

1 Like

For sure this is not an easy one. Even with E2 Eyja, Silverash and Saria I wasn’t able to beat it until I got a friend support with a E2 lvl 60 Meteorite with S1 M3’d. Even then, had to panic-drop a sniper in to stop a drone that almost slipped through.

It took an extra week but I think I did it. Spamming Silence’s drones everywhere even if it didn’t look like I needed them seems to have countered the random deaths in auto.

2 Likes

Yea, keeping your ops healthy is key to stable auto clears. I rotate 2 healer skills every large wave just in case too.

1 Like

546!!!

It seems like the difference between farming anni2 and anni3 is like 8 sanity so no rush I guess

1 Like

Siege is just sitting there activating S1 for half an hour :feh_lucyshrug:

Yeah being able to auto it doesn’t make much difference really but it’s nice.

1 Like