Anniversary doubts

So the anniversary for the NA version is the 25th of June (while the JP one is 29th of July). Now, we’re getting 30 SQ on the NA but are we likely going to see the Sherlock banner during this period or we have to wait some more time? I’m going mental cause I want Holmes :fgo_buster: :fgo_jeannu:

1 Like

I don’t know for sure but I suspect it will be after Scheherazade’s first banner and Anime Expo. So I am guessing early July.

It was done July 7th last year, so probably then.

3 Likes

gIVE ME THE gssr right now ,i want to see that beautiful rainbow aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

14 Likes

Knowing how NA tends to play out, we’ll get 30 SQ and nothing else.

6 Likes

I hope it’s anniversary 1st then Summer Rerun… or it’ll be good bye GSSR

3 Likes

Isn’t the GSSR 30 paid-only SQ?

1 Like

Yeas

1 Like

news post literally says the actual anniversary stuff will come later (likely around if not shortly after ax)

yes, at least until we get the half off gssr. then it becomes 15 paid quartz

3 Likes

It s also known as the get the ssr you don’t want for 30$

6 Likes

a beautiful proto arthur rainbow

6 Likes

Oh i won’t survive that .
If i get him,arjuna or mama(i love you mama but please don’t come home again) then i would probably hang myself
and kill everyone i know

2 Likes

yes, but what about 10 mamas?

4 Likes

Hmmm yeah i’ll take that

2 Likes

If that happens then i,ll buy you a 200$ gift card

2 Likes

I like those odds

7 Likes

Well you have nothing to loose anyway haha

7 Likes

Once you’ve said what you don’t want, GSSR will definitely give you them. :fgo_badciv: Happened to me last GSSR too.

1 Like

well then ,let me rephrase:
please i don’t want scathach and jalter

3 Likes

last gssr was the only one for me I could say was a complete success so far (not that the other 2 were bad, but one wasn’t what I was going for and the other an np2)

though last gssr was also impossible to fail on me

except if you roll for archers