Hey all, Noodles here, came back for a bit since I finished two of my main merge projects this week
First up is Brave Hector, who I pulled for on his weekly revival last Sunday since I legit forgot he’d be on the CYL Hero Fests (and maybe I should’ve waited for those lmao). I needed 5 more copies and I went in with 2,443 orbs:
Also got a Linde (my first copy), Kliff, A!Anna, Nifl, A!Eirika (bringing her to +2), Zeke, and Delthea (bringing her to +5).
The total spent for my final 5 B!Hectors on this banner was 653 orbs.
Next up is B!Dimitri. Man’s a favorite of mine and he wasn’t originally a merge project, but then he kept showing up on accident and I then decided to merge him.
Went into the Hero Fest with 1,824 orbs to get my last three copies I needed. Hopped into a Discord stream with @Almond and @Reality and had Apex of the World playing from 3H on my Switch
We had a great start, with the first copy coming home on the third ticket:
And then the second copy came with the spark:
But the third copy, man that was such a pain
I went so long without a Dimitri of any kind and got several off focus units (got 2 Duessels faster than 2 non-spark Dimitris ). Eventually I stopped playing Apex of the World and started playing the Twisted Joke cutscene.
Then came a circle of four blues.
Freaking finally It’s like he was listening lmao
The first Dimitri was on roll 5, while this one was on roll 115, so that was 109 rolls without a non-guaranteed Dimitri (subtracting the spark since I count it as a roll number). That was pain for the third copy but at least he’s done.
For the total amount of orbs it took, it was 509.
Thank god a random copy showed up during Duo Ike’s banner, don’t want to think about how long that one would have taken to show up
Also got a Lute (now +1), Duessel, Delthea (now +6), Sumia, another Duessel, A!Anna, August, and Julian. A bunch of Colms also showed up for some reason lol
Here are the two men:
Was just able to finish off his build with the P!Felicia manual this month
Really hoping he gets a busted refine this year, he deserves it
And they are my 9th and 10th 5* exclusive +10s, the 3rd and 4th ones this month, and my first blue 5* exclusive +10s:
Also some of my cheapest +10s:
- Free copy from CYL2, 4* special free summon on an anniversary hero fest last year
- 117 orbs on June 2021 weekly revival for one merge, 181 orbs on January 2022 weekly revival for 3 copies, 653 orbs on April 17 weekly revival for 5 copies
- Free pick from CYL4
- Off-focus on Gatrie’s release banner, some banner near the 2020 ninja TT I forgot, AHR 2020 while going for L!Dimitri lmao, and Duo Ike’s banner
- Free summoned him on the twitter rerun of the CYL4 banner
- 155 orbs for two copies on L!Marth’s legendary remix, and 509 orbs for the last 3 copies on the CYL4 Hero Fest
- Also technically 135 orbs on the original run of CYL4, but that was full circles to spark for Claude and I didn’t get any Dimitris from that so idk if I should count it
While that last copy was pain, I guess that balances out the 5 copies that came on accident or with very little trouble lmao
I did also finish two 3-4* merge projects this week:
I got my last Ilyana copy going for B!Hector and my last Lex copy as a free summon on the FE4 banner.
One last bonus before I finish:
these circles only exist when you’re not sniping green
Man I’ve spent about ~3k+ orbs this month for three main targets, it’s time to sit back and resume hard saving until B!Tiki releases
and hope to god she isn’t red.
For those of you who’ve read this, thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day/night/evening.