Another 5 star axe completed - B!Edelgard

Well, after getting really lucky on the legendary revival banner, netting 4 brave Edelgards including the spark in 175 orbs, I decided I didnt want to wait with +10ing her. I still had the original free 5 star summon available, and needed just one more copy. After Gunnthra showed up, 71 orbs in, I was having second thoughts. Gunnthra is +5 now, so I guess merging her up in march will be good.

However, my luck on this banner wasn’t completely spent yet, as 9 orbs later, there she was. I used the free summon as the final copy.

And now I present, Edelgard;

My 19th 5*+10, only my 3rd 5* exclusive, all of whom happen to be axe units (Brave Ike and Legendary Hector being the other two). She has been serving me very well as a far save unit on ARD, and is my prime candidate for ascension.

Yay!

29 Likes

I have 10 +10 Axe units… and only 3 of them are not 5☆ exclusives, I really need to stop summoning Axe units

8 Likes

Whales are pretty ;)

6 Likes

:catclap:
Congrats on finishing her! :feh_edelsmug:
You are ready for that broken refine next year! :catburn:

7 Likes

Man, crazy to think they might get refines before their OGs at this rate then again Hector has three times now

10 Likes

That’s a nice :bagel:

I got mine to +1 +Res recently off a free summon, but the fact that she still whooped ass with +Spd -HP shows how strong she is

5 Likes

F in chat for
OG.Hector
3-4☆ Healers
Dancers
Reinhardt and Olwen

8 Likes

Yes they are… they help keep the game alive

3 of those 10 are all Edelgard’s… would be 4 of 11 but still waiting on 3 merges for OG

3 Likes

f

5 Likes

For real though OG Hector is the most confusing one out of that group. The others at least have some clear (albeit stupid at this point) reasons why they haven’t gotten refines yet. But the only thing I can think of for Hector is that he has DC which just makes no sense. Takumi has CC (gen 1 with similar skill) and got a refine ages ago. All of Hector’s own alts that have gotten refines also have DC in some form. The earliest DC weapons have refines now. So DC somehow holding OG Hector back on getting a refine makes absolutely no sense at all.

6 Likes

It’s because QR 2 is meta-breaking and too scary to touch. Such a scary unit with that innate follow-up. How do you handle that? (Ignoring NFU, amor effectiveness, magic damage, or being a red unit with more defense than a plywood table.) That’s why we haven’t had QR 3 at 4 star rarity. It’s too OP.

4 Likes

I was actually half serious. Whales are beautiful animals.

And I have no problem with feh whales either. Free country.

All versions of Edelgard are great btw.

1 Like