Another Chibi Playhouse: Book III Edition

Another cute play :feh_flaynyay:

20 Likes

Legit scared me

Why are you smiling like this

10 Likes

So cute. If only they animated the chapters like this, or something similar, then we might finally see some good action. Why did they decide to keep the squeaks again tho? :feh_almbruh:

10 Likes

Hel got Thanos Snapped

10 Likes

Why does it look like he’s flipping her off though?

9 Likes

i liked when the little skeleton guys were schmooving around

9 Likes

skellies :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I miss them :(

10 Likes

12 Likes

schmoovin skellies :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Batman and Batwoman flying off

6 Likes

The entire synchronize scene was cute ngl

11 Likes

Why the stories are always more enjoyable in a small 5min chibi theatre than the actual books?

EDIT: i want a Eir plushie :c

8 Likes

:feh_lifattack:

9 Likes

This is was one of my favourite books with the alt Alfonse and Veronica trapped in a paralel world where everything went wrong.

good job FEH 10/10

5 Likes

Well, Chibi Eir is possibly the most adorable thing to have came out of Heroes. Where can I buy one, IS?

I’ve also apparently misremembered the book as I thought we redeaded Fallen Alfonse while Fallen Veronica ran away. Glad they did a recap then.

9 Likes

Didn’t we get one of these during/right before the Fire and Ice tempest triels series?

2 Likes

Bat Líf
Bat Líf

4 Likes

Ascended Eir, Lif and Thrasir? :face_with_monocle:
TT will have another side story to conclude book 3?

So, Ascended Eir is at least guaranteed , though I’m not so sure about Lif and Thrasir. Maybe Hel gets a beast alt for the skelly form thing? I at least wanna see the skelly bros somehow. New enemies, a part of the art for the upcoming alts from the Book 3 OCs. It’d be funny if the next summer banner is Hel themed somehow.

2 Likes