Another free Alm!

Well this was a tasty free summon! I could have an Alm at +2, and they’re all from free stuff (two were free summons and one was from the divine codes).

Keep the free Alms coming!

13 Likes

Oi oi

13 Likes

are you actively going for a second one? or just the ones you got since the first +10? :smile:

4 Likes

Same here. It’s my first exclusive at +2, but I don’t know if it really counts since one was a book. Of course it’s a unit without any premium skills of it’s own, though, so I have to do just as much investing as recent 4* and demotes

Also, I was an idiot, I haven’t had a merge in a long time and forgot to check IVs. So now my +def all is still +def. Not the worst but I’m pretty sure atk or spd are better.

I’m a little disappointed that this is my first 5* exclusive that I’ve gotten to +3 tbh, I can’t think of many situations where he isn’t just outclassed.

2 Likes

congrats :smiley: if it continues this way, you might be able to fully mege him one day :feh_almdab:

1 Like

I guess he’d have a use in resonant maps and limited hero battles :thinking:
But the only exclusive he gets is
Goes to check refine because I actually don’t remember

…Wait a second, I swear Alms refine wasn’t always double lion falchion. I still don’t know how much use I’ll get from him since I have Naga but that’s better than I thought.
Nevermind, I’m not quite as disappointed as I was initially

1 Like

Hey I got him too

5 Likes

I actually free summoned Karel from this banner.

Also, i have 5 amelia’s from free summons despite never trying for her. Too bad she got such a bad refine.

2 Likes

Also free summoned one today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I also joined the club :

6 Likes

So many free Alms! A generous banner!
IS:
Soup

5 Likes

what’s… bad about Amelia’s refine?

1 Like

I am a rebel. i free pulled Brave Celica lol

1 Like

I haven’t pulled a single five star on all the free pulls this event
:feh_elisad: :catcry:

2 Likes

:catcry:

Congrats though, looks like IS was generous to a lot of people here

3 Likes

It gives 5 spd and def, conditionally.

I mean if that’s not the saddest refine to date I don’t know what is.