Another merge project finished

Whelp I finished another merge project before I could get all the grails for Marisa.
Anyways here is Tanya.

She also have Special spiral and atk/spd push 4.
I was debating between her and Norne, but I have not seen a Norne in a couple months.
I am very proud of this build since it is so much more playerphase than all my other +10s.
As for what’s next I was thinking Olivia or Soliel but I’ll wait for now to see what I need more.

18 Likes

First Thea and now Tanya. You keep finishing mutual projects before me :catroll:

Great job though, looks like a force to be reckoned with.

4 Likes

Thanks and man that is one mad coincidence but kinda funny though.
Though I don’t use Thea as much as I should, just mainly for arena but she handles Y!Marth so well.
Yeah Tanya is mad good, a full -8 to spd and def and no buffs to those stats is way too good.

5 Likes

Congratulations mate, nice job.

1 Like

Nice!

Atk refine really?

2 Likes

Spd was useless since she reaches around 55 or so, and def/res are meh since she doesn’t want as an offensive unit unless I want to balance out her stats with defense.

2 Likes

Yeah I know your reasoning and it’s sound but it still pains me to look at :catroll:

4 Likes

I get it it’s weird for me to look at it cause I usually never do it, but it just worked and helped her meh atk stat out.

2 Likes