Another stupid seasonal rant

Goddammit IS
You had one job :feh_maribelletomato:
Now I don’t know if skip or pull, Pent has destroyed my orb stock, but that smol baby Ephraim

I don’t know because Ephry is just the cheeleader unit this time, while it gives me hope for a Duo Sothe or Triandra or Harmonic Nah and Nils, I hate the fact that my most wanted unit in the banner is the cheerleader, meaning it’s not playable :feh_morganagrom:
And it kinda makes me want to pull, but at the same time I don’t want to pull because the playable unit is Eirika, not him, I’m glad for the Eirika fans, but I’m just dissapointed it’s not Seth so we can win :feh_eirikadisgust:
And of course the other unit I wanted, Lyon, is colorsharing :feh_faepanic:
At least I hope Groom Ephraim becomes true, or at the very least a cute, single boy as groom gets it’s shine on the wedding banner, if you haven’t noticed, every guy who has a groom alt is already taken :catcry: (no Hinata doesn’t count)
It would have been the perfect Birthday gift, a baby Ephraim as 4* or grails, but well at least Innes will finally come home :feh_elisad:
And it’s making me suffer what will the Ephraims haters say, " ha of course the gary stu gets another duo too"

2 Likes

to be fair, eph was already the lead for a duo

8 Likes

I just wanted a playable baby Ephraim, A duo is what Eirika needed, but… Ah sibling bonds :feh_elisad:

1 Like

How did this aged? I don’t know :feh_ayrastress:

2 Likes

Ephraim already got a duo. He shouldn’t even be here honestly. Should have been Seth imo.

14 Likes

Yea
At least he will be a bonus unit so I can use my stupidly premium build

2 Likes

I mean, Lyon isn’t really colorsharing.

He’s the 4* focus, which has it’s own rate.

6 Likes

Yea but still

2 Likes

Wait for their Double Special banner.

1 Like

:feh_reinyes:
darn but he will probably colorshare with shitvera

2 Likes

Alright, I hope you have the discipline to save every single orb until then.

2 Likes

R duel cavalry fodder, spicy :feh_stoopidkempf:

1 Like

Double :feh_reinyes:

2 Likes

Lyon is the demote tho!
So you still have a pretty good chance of pulling him!

2 Likes