Another Voting Gauntlet ally builds thread

You know… You could just… Whatever.

200.000+ Feathers, sure, that’s fine, but 200 Dew is too much.

I literally just started the VG. First battle was also against a F!Edel.

Show yours.

11 Likes

A waste of a B!Ike :feh_hecmad:

26 Likes

Crap, I need to believe that’s a troll build.

10 Likes

Wut? They don’t stack for instant Aether?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Damn this guy living in 3021 with the Special Charge +3 build :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

3 Likes

This actually isn’t bad
look at this

10 Likes

Well I wouldn’t call the Lissa bad, just unusual

3 Likes

Man of culture:

Followed by a man of… Confusion?

5 Likes

Name checks out

4 Likes

not Nino 0/10

+10’ing a seasonal can be hard even as a 4☆ hero… so they did their best

4 Likes

Fair… But that’s Nino’s phrase so she needs to pay royalties

So does that mean whenever someone says that they want to kill themselfs, they have to pay me royalties, cuz that’s like my go to phrase

2 Likes

No, they need to pay your therapist.

And their own.

4 Likes

Eh, I’ve seen a therapist… 2 actually, and both didn’t do much for me

1 Like

You can’t rely on someone else to fix your problems. They’re there to bounce ideas off of, guide your thoughts to a logical source for the way you’re feeling, and offer practical solutions as to how to combat those feelings. The onus is still on you to make the necessary changes.

1 Like

Well, tbh both of my therapist that I’ve seen was more for Depression than Suicide but Depression leads to Suicide so close enough, and both of them I had to see because of a teacher at the time I went (6th and 11th), and while yes I did/do have depression, but in 11th grade I went back to being my normal self of being a quiet loner kid, and that alone just made the teacher think “Oh he stopped talking to people, I should make him see a therapist”, but in reality I just didn’t like the kids in most of my class’ so it made me hate school more than I already did… and mind you this was also the same teacher that forced me into doing this “New” program that started when I was going into 10th and I had no choice at all if I wanted to do it or not which didn’t help even more

And then my family wonders why I decided to fail all my class’ besides a very select few and not graduate, despite being fairly smart

1 Like

:catburn:

12 Likes

That wrys looks amazing.

5 Likes