Any one remember bakugan?

I mean that one show with that intro that goes: Two worlds collide on the inside!
Why do I say this? It because I actually liked the first seasons and the games. However as fun as they were they were to short, I mean I would like a remake for the switch, which is unlikely but would be amazing. I think it pales in comparison to Yugioh

5 Likes

If people started making threads like these in the Lounge, I wonder if it’d start getting more activity. :catroll:

10 Likes

Probably not
When it doubt, post in the Feh section

Also, I do have some Bakugan, I never played the games or watched the show. We just kinda collected them

6 Likes

Yes, they were the shit back in late elementary where I live. Everyone had them. Used to love the show too.

4 Likes

Ahhh yes I remember all the boys in my class played with them back when we were 8. I remember buying some as a birthday gift for a friend.

While reading this I realized I was mixing them up with those spinning tops that became popular the following year :feh_nino:

3 Likes

Beyblade? That was pretty good as well

3 Likes

The Lounge?

Here.
It’s where people talks about general stuff. It’s one of the three buttons on the top with narwhals on them.
Lounge, Contact, and other games.

4 Likes

Beyblade, Bakugan and B-Daman. All things I loved as a kid. Hell I still have a few of all of them for sentimental reasons.

And then there’s Bionicle which I never grew out of :feh_hridexcited:

3 Likes

dude i still have bakugan in my room, i’d take a picture if i wasn’t at work.

1 Like

I still have one. Just the one. (And some other stuff)

7 Likes

Nope, but I remember Bakuman! Good series that Bakuman.

220px-Bakuman_Vol_1_Cover

3 Likes

YES! That was it’s name!

I remember I always wanted to play with them as they looked cool, but they were ‘for boys’ and back then boys and girls were mortal enemies so I could only watch from afar and, if asked, say they looked silly

Actually, I did try them out (storytime)

By the end of 2011, when I took my first communion I asked my mother for one of those (as a side note, it was here when I got my first Nintendo, yay! I had been waiting for it since I was like 6 xd) and so I had one, it was blue and I think I was told it was a good one but I had no idea about them so idk.
I started playing with it and it proved to be nice. However, as fast as it came it vanished :feh_elisad:

I don’t know what happened to it. Pretty sure I lost it but at the same time it seems odd to me as this happened like one week after I got it and I was still very hyped about it and so I was sticked to it and as years went by, I never saw it again much less find it among other toys when cleaning up :feh_eirikathink:
Not like it matters though. So yeah, I have bittersweet memories of it because of this :catroll:

5 Likes

I have Bakugan, Bakugan cards, and I remember playing the ds game. I dont remember ever actually liking it though. It was pretty boring . Also, BEYBLADE! BEYBLADE! LET IT RIP!(which was actual trash, especially the anime it literally had like one girl that was actually a beyblader or whatever you would call which automatically made me not like it)

4 Likes

Honestly I still kinda enjoy pulling out my old Beyblades and giving them a spin even now. Even though I’m 21

2 Likes

I collected a few of toys and watched a shit tone of the show but I don’t remember much of it past the first part but that’s cause I re-watched them recently. Played a fair bit of the ds games which I remember a fair bit more of. I enjoyed them but I was a dumbass kid so I don’t know If they really hold up lmao

1 Like

I LOVE THAT

2 Likes

I remember breaking others people’s beyblades with my own. That snake one really was made to shred others. And then I have a whole bunch lying around because little me liked collecting them and swapping stuff out.

2 Likes

Ah, Bakugan. I loved the show (the original series) and the DS game with Leonidas.

Back in the day when Masquerade was so mysterious, and then the shocking (to me) reveal of Alice being Masquerade, and people being sent to the Doom Dimension. Ugh, it was such a good show, but then they somewhat messed it up by bringing in series after series after series and then made things like traps and armor and whatnot.

And Beyblade… I liked the very original Beyblade. The recent one with Gingka and the gang was just so plain and awful to me, and the whole "this Bey is forbidden because it spins tO tHe LeFt!! was just extremely silly to me. There were a few characters I liked like Tsubasa but overall it was lame, and then they came out with Bwywheelz and…
:feh_lynstare:
:feh_hecmad:
:feh_elisad:

4 Likes

Yeah that twist was wild.

Especially to my [then] like 9 y/o brain.

5 Likes