Anyone got a red score stick I can use for allegiance battles?

The only red unit I have for alleginace battles is L!Eliwood so I could really use a 2nd red. And as much fun as @supersoren’s kempf is to use, he’s a cav unit and he scores like one lol. Anybody mind adding me so I can borrow your red scorer for AB?
FC:7879790909

3 Likes

The pair up unit doesn’t contribute to score

11 Likes

Maybe just for killing greens?

2 Likes

Really? I scored better with a +6 astram on my friend’s list than with soren’s kempf. What was the difference there(it was pretty noticeable)? My team comp didn’t change I got all my killls with the right color

Not sure what to tell you. Was it during the same season? Because your proxy units definitely don’t influence score

4 Likes

Literally back-to-back sessions. Used the astram, got the highest score I’d gotten all season. Used the kempf I usually use, and got the score I usually get. Then I used halo’s eirika and scored better than the kempf but not quite as high as the astram. Really confused then if the proxy isn’t affecting my score. Allegiance battle be wack lol

The bonus points. You have to kill with paired up heroes and with the weapon triangle.

2 Likes

There were probably other factors affecting your score

+10 W!Sothis vs +1 B!Veronica gives the same score so it’s definitely not a factor

12 Likes

Ok but I use 4 pair up legendaries. Shouldn’t they and the units they’re paired up with count for that?

1 Like

The only ways to boost your score in this mode are:

• Deploying higher-scoring heroes (Arena scoring system), pair up partner does not count
  • Special kill bonuses (WTA, colorless vs colorless, pair up kills)
8 Likes

Can I see the team? If you are using 4 legends, I suggest to take the least merged one and replace it to give them the proxy.

3 Likes

Here are the legendaries

Here’s what I have them paired up with(Leif gets the proxy)

I know that won’t score amazingly; I just don’t get why back-to-back matches suddenly had wildly different scores when my scores usually stay within a few points of each other

1 Like

The 4th unit can pair up regardless and could run a blessing to increase your score if using a pair up legendary of that element, so just replace one legendary with a high-scoring unit.

2 Likes

You must have missed something, I guess. The proxy definitely didn’t change anything. I couldn’t tell you right now what it could have been, since it can’t be related to blessings given all 4 are legendaries.

4 Likes

Yeah I didn’t change my team lol. But Nowi, Surtr, and Conrad all get the “pair-up” kill bonus right? And from there I just make sure I’m ko’ing at a WTD(or colorless with colorless) right?

1 Like

You want an advantage not a disadvantage.

7 Likes

If by that you mean the enemies are at a disadvantage, yes. You must kill efficiently with WTA on your side.

6 Likes

My suggestion is to replace L!Eliwood’s pair up with a colorless unit then put Nowi as the 4th unit with a blessing of this season.

2 Likes

If you don’t wanna waste blessings each week/season, pick 4 different good scoring +10 units (preferably with 170+ BST) and give each one a different legendary blessing and use them accordingly as your 4th unit. You probably only need 3 units since there’s always 2 active seasons of each kind.

2 Likes

Well problem detected. I’m a complete flipping dumbbutt who read the deception as “KO red with green” and have spent an entire year at this point doing the exact opposite of what the game wanted me to do
giphy-downsized-large

8 Likes