Anyone have experience using WOM on Seiros (AR-D)

I was thinking about giving her Wom to finish off any tank that survives the 1st onslaught from my duo Lif or surprise kills in general,but I also have a refresher and a Wom Nuke to surprise kill stragglers.

2 Likes

Depends on the team but if you’re not using Seiros as a bulky frontliner then WOM should be her best B slot on AR-D. She is kindof a wheel chair otherwise.

4 Likes

Do you find that your Duo Lif often survives with half HP? Because in my experience, my Duo Lif either overkills his target or he dies; no in between.

2 Likes

I do, and she’s decent. She is technically on the frontline for me but not really a frontliner (covered by a ranged cav) and it’s rare that dragon wall is necessary. So I just run WoM. Helps pick up an extra kill on a lot of people.

2 Likes

Wings of Mercy is a solid offensive option for Seiros. Non-speed Impact skills are excellent for the A slot if you go the offensive route, which I do. Null Follow-Up is also a nice premium B slot and what I run for her offensive build. I like her native C, but she has the bulk to survive to apply Smoke skills and the like. Those also can be good seal options.

2 Likes

It’s what I run on her since she’s kind of tucked away on my defense. Unfortunately I don’t get a lot of use out of it bc my units are usually one shot so she doesn’t get that chance to use it. But when she does it works great.

1 Like