Apocrypha discussion with occasional Siegfried pictures that used to be the Siegfried appreciation thread

So i have get my third Siegfried, and his animation update is in 2 days, so lest appreciate our good man Siegfried, our best Dragón Slayer that kill dragons

IMG_20200322_163310

15 Likes

Personally, I highly look forward to the costume that I’ll never use.

10 Likes

Everyone want Chad Siegfried

6 Likes

There are a lot of appreciation threads around here aren’t there :ferdbirb:

He’s cool though.

6 Likes

On a less jokey note, it’s thanks to him that stinger farming has always been such a breeze even at NP1, and this game is like 90% farming… so hey, good job. I’d still like it if he got a buff to take him from solid to great, but eh.

5 Likes

I needed to celebrate my NP 3 Siegfried somehow

5 Likes

I’m not too big on the character or anything, but his Vegas costume is very stylish.

11 Likes

I remember testing out my NP3 Siegfried against Lancer Liz, he overkilled her by a lot.

5 Likes

You could spect more from the Dragon Slayer that kill dragons?

1 Like

No, just remembering good times with Siegfried. Poor guy seems to get underestimated a lot due to his low attack, but there’s a lot of dragons out there he can easily delete even if his attack stat is low, just level his third skill.

5 Likes

He was my first saber servant, so I’ll always remember him fondly for that (even if he’s usually benched now since AoE sabers absolutely love me)

1 Like

230% of anti-dragon damage is a pretty thicc buff + a mana burst and you can delete those dragons from the map

1 Like

I appreciate all the rare prisms he gives me

1 Like

Well at lest that a kind of appreciation i guess

4 Likes

He was my tutorial roll servant and the only AoE saber until Arthur (so from June '18 to March ‘19. Ouch ^^’), and I’m eternally grateful to him for dragging me through Babylonia with all its dragons. I rarely use him nowadays (and of course he became NP3 after my Chaldea got crowded with AoE sabers :woman_facepalming:), but when there are dragons to farm, he’s my man. And he’s finally ready to STOP SLOUCHING! Guess that with the coming Apocrypha event he’s hitting bond10 as well.

4 Likes

I didn’t really have an issue with his stance, but the new one does look more knightly, so it’s pretty good in that sense.

1 Like

His stance in his first spite makes me feel bad for his poor back

2 Likes

He’s a servant though, as much as Moriarty plays it up I don’t think they can mess up their body by typical means such as posture.

Yeah but makes me feel bad

1 Like

Honestly best dragon slayer in the game and best slayer of Arthur related Servants as well since they are all dragons. He’s even better than better at defeating Artorias, despite Mordred being a five star and having an anti-Arthur niche. It says a lot when a he’s better than a 5 star at their niche.

6 Likes