Apotheosis Anna

Anyone building her? I pulled 4 of her and I’ve made her a galeforce build and she seems to be a great infantry lance unit.

Let’s see those builds!

2 Likes

Mine’s nothing special. I got her and Say’ri with free summons so I found an easy build (also had a spare Thrasir I don’t care to merge into my Defense team one)

Even with Spd bane she can hit 54 Spd on her own. Spd Tactic will boost that to 60. I know A/S Bond 4 is better since she can negate Chills but I have Flashing Blade on Leila rn, and I have no spare Catria

3 Likes

This is what mine looks like currently:

Hoping to get a merge with a speed boon but I’m not holding my breath for it. As of right now, this build works really well for me.

5 Likes

I think atk boon is better , she’s have to much base speed

1 Like

Not really lol I’d be more comfortable with around 60-70 Spd

5 Likes

I went for a basic bond build for now because of her warping ability:

I’m going to give her DC too but I can’t decide if I should give it to her with Ruptured Sky or Times Pulse. If anyone has any thoughts I’d appreciate it! :feh_annawink:

4 Likes

Exactly. Never enough speed. Especially with repel/close call

Ohhhh blue flame. Great choice

Current build

2 Likes

Wut… u are confortable in use the flash? Hahaha

It’s because she needs to be able to handle the speed demons in the current meta, all of whom hit 60s in Spd easily. Anna needs all she can get, especially since she’s meant to go toe-to-toe with them and will likely run Repel/Close Call to mitigate more damage

you :clap: can :clap: never :clap: have :clap: too :clap: much :clap: speed :clap:

5 Likes

YES :clap:t3: YES :clap:t3: YES :clap:t3:.

I’ll just sit here with my 45 Spd Close Call unit that never runs into problems :catsleep:

4 Likes

You say that like I’m not a problem

3 Likes

:feh_corrinconcern:

1 Like

just wait till i get my reverse close call then you wont sit here anymore :catslam:

4 Likes

Distant Call? :feh_arthurthink:

5 Likes

Distant Letter

5 Likes

Distant Whisper :catdance:

4 Likes