AR - CHAOS Bug? Missing units

So this is my defense setup:

But when I went to see a failed match against an opponent this is what it shows on turn 1:

So 2 missing units. (Y! Innes + B! Ike)

What is wrong here? Anyone else has had any similar issues?

4 Likes

This has been discussed in the AR thread; for some reason all defenses are being treated as if they are in Tier 1 until you win a match
So go play a match and it should be fixed

11 Likes

Ok sorry I’ve been unable to check the other thread. This post can be deleted or merged then.

Thank you as always @LadyLuna :heart:

5 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Ridiculous of you ask me. I’m not impressed with Chaos at all yet.

Unfair advantage as it gives those who play early an easy win.

6 Likes

Yeah this is probably not intentional, otherwise we would have been notified about it.

And maybe there are more people like me who screwed up their first match because they wanted to do it quickly so it evens out in the end.

9 Likes

Wasn’t chaos season supposed to be its own thing separate from Astra/Light? I don’t fully recall since I hate AR so I was mostly distracted at having to set up another damn defence, but I thought it was explained to not affect the standing of the other 2 seasons.

6 Likes

Imo it’s a little unclear. Your chaos season rank will apparently be it’s own thing after this initial season, but it’s a bit unclear how it will affect where you place in the regular seasons after a chaos season.

6 Likes

Compensation orbs :feh_flaynfire:

5 Likes

Thanks for the free loss IS.

Missing 2 units and my fortress being Lvl 1 really helped out

8 Likes

I sent them a complaint. It does in fact change up rankings potentially. I know orbs aren’t an AR reward, but imo they should compensate something for the annoyance of the bug, or even scrap the trophy’s for this season out of fairness.

5 Likes

I really love the IS motto of “If it’s not broken, let’s break it”
:feh_elisad:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Thrones aren’t apart of this season. You can see that by looking through the rankings and noticing there’s nothing for the top 3, 5, or 10k.

Makes it a lot easier to take it casually.

2 Likes

Looks like my report did the trick - sent out a notification about the issue. I got a response saying they recognized the issue occurring.

Edit: FYI I had linked my thread/this thread for them to review directly. I indicated it had the proper screen shots and information.

1 Like

Since we are getting the max rewards regardless I went for a meme team to put a smile on the face of my opponents.

Presenting Green hair team!

6 Likes

I know I’m getting to this late, but great news! That’s nice if it doesn’t include thrones, just to make it more causal like you said.

1 Like