AR-D Help needed

Current defense:

Builds

Jorge is a temp placeholder for now, and on the list for getting IP if he’s the long term plan. Other options:
Zane
Virion
L! Lucina

Other units already having IP:
Soren
L! Alm
Masked Marth
Nowi
Duo Fonse

Use new nuker?
B! Lysithea
Lilina
Sonya
Ophelia

4 Likes

Maybe use Miracle Sothis (Shield Pulse, and have her be the lowest point in the IP chain) and move her where Hel is? Then have one or more nuker with Wings of Mercy so they can teleport to Sothis.

2 Likes

Not enough offensive power. There’s only two units that are actually going to do anything (Jorge and Kagero)

Considered switching to the old and trusty lost castle layout?

Other than that, another nuke would be appreciated. Got a Bram? Otherwise you are going to have to skimp out on either a mythic or a dancer, because atm this defense is just far too tankeable

2 Likes
  • You’re trying high DEF dancers but their Defense is still too low -> Mila can 60 def with 0 merge 2 DF
    Mila def
    You can try using Wagasa+ on your Eldigan, or Chill Def in his B Slot.
    Keep in mind Chill Def/Wagasa+ won’t do anything Turn 1, but Turn 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 it will make it much harder for Mila to Isolate them, so obstruct the way to keep foe’s busy Turn 1.

• Kagero with only +1 merge is a very poor nuke, Sonya, DuoFonse, Ophelia or B!Lysithea would all do better.
    Out of your list, i’d pick B!Lysithea because she relies less on her special than the others, but i’m a little biais :feh_lucyshrug:
    The best imo would be OG Lysithea because with Glimmer she’s immune to pulse smoke/pulse tie + you don’t need any IP to set her up.

• Sothis build is meh, but at the same time, Sothis herself is meh in AR-D. You might not wanna invest her since she’ll get replaced as soon as you have a copy of Bramimond, or Triandra who will be our next month dark mythic hero (let me believe :feh_lysitheacool:).

2 Likes

Other than that, another nuke would be appreciated. Got a Bram? Otherwise you are going to have to skimp out on either a mythic or a dancer, because atm this defense is just far too tankeable

I wish I had a Bram. He’d easily replace Hel or even Sothis if I did.

See I had more firepower prior to Hel, but was still suffering losses with -60 (65?). I had to insert Hel in to lower that to 40.

1 Like

Eldigan was literally added like a day or 2 ago when I sacrificed 30 some orbs for Petra (Ground Orders) on that BHB banner. The plan is to get him that lance, just my last Brunnya merge took 500 grails. So when I get 150/200 (forgot what that lance costs in my shop) - he will get it, but probably won’t be until next dark season. He had to replace Azura since I’ve been seeing more Milas, but I couldn’t until Ground Orders came along. Olivia working on as a merge project soon, and still need a +Def IV.

Kagero had stood the test of time for a while, she won me many matches. Probably it’s time to bench her. I am trying Brave Lysithea with -Attack to see if she fixes the issue (sorry didn’t realize the IV until I made the change yesterday). I had Duo Fonse on the team for a while, but was seeing lots of Bikes and transitioned him to Anima defense.

I don’t have OG Lysithea, should have nabbed her :frowning:. Just like I don’t have Bram which is hurting.

Yeah Sothis is a wheelchair, just was trying to get some use out of her as she was my first Dark mythic. Hel was the second, and got a Yune last month as a third. Had me thinking of flier ball again - but nowhere near the investment needed where it would be more threatening. I do want to invest into more fliers though. Definitely can’t sack Sothis anymore with all that investment, but would bench until she gets some merges.

Sounds fun, but I guess I need some Shield Pulse fodder.

3 Likes