Ar-D Thread “116”: L!Claude is bad because he's weak to fliers and can't outrange bow cavs

Why I named it like that?
Because
I’m evil
:feh_cancer:

@Z-Man @Zartholomew3K @NpcLucario
@your_cat @Zach_Has_Cancer @WierdOne
@Gogh @Idunno
@argenmendon @The_Hoshidan
@The-Hermit
@Arm_The_Homeless @nobody625
@Reality
@PessimistPuglet @KinaTHEPichu
@Almond @Moop @MissSugarsalt @seiken @VivatVeritas
@_Help_Me

8 Likes

‘Bout 61 posts or so too early my friend, but thanks! :feh_marismile:

3 Likes

:feh_annettehug:

3 Likes

Wait until the thread is finished to make a new one

4 Likes

:feh_cancer:

3 Likes

By how much you and your friends talks, I supposed the thread was going to end in about 5 minutes
:cat:

3 Likes

Fair

2 Likes

Looks at title

Power intensifies

5 Likes

It would be if you hadn’t done this

3 Likes

Ok so having used post-nerf zeraora in ranked now

They GUTTED him oh my word

The worst part isn’t even the damage output; they nerfed the shield discharge gives to the point where it barely even matters. You just lose it as soon as you get it now

Holy :poop: is he frail now

Jungle chompy for the win now

1 Like

New sonic trailer looks really good

4 Likes

The animals looks adorable
:fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes

Paying really good homage to s3&k

2 Likes

I did a thing

5 Likes

PC thread.

This title is written by Lorenz.

Sugarsalt, can it be agreed upon to wait for the previous thread to end first before making another one? If you want to make to make the next thread, I think it’s okay to volunteer for it firsthand but making and releasing threads too early can cause unneeded chaos and disorganization. People getting confused where to post. Wrong estimations.

Let’s try to avoid problems. I’ll take a modified page out of the Busti’s Stall Diaries group and make a group DM using this @ list. We’ll use that to see who’s still available to make the next thread or if someone active already volunteered for it. I’ll make it a wiki, that probably allows y’all to invite anybody who wants to volunteer so they’ll want to be in that thread. We can discuss how to improve the system in the thread itself.

4 Likes

Oooooo this looks dope :catclap:

3 Likes

“Do I look like I need YOUR power?” :fist:

3 Likes