AR-D Thread 126: Y!Ike Thanos Snapped and Half of Noodles’ Orbs Vanished

Like I said, I agree that they are broken. Just a bit annoying considering you were one of those people back when SD came out. But at least you’re willing to admit it’s a bit hypocritical.

2 Likes

Oh of course I’m willing to admit it. But you know what kind of units and teams I run, and for things to have gotten to the point where I am having a hard time… You know it’s gotten out of hand.

1 Like

Yeah. Makes me glad I decided not to bother with this mode from the start.

2 Likes

Book 3 can still be fun, but unrestricted is unrealistic. Getting another 100 favor next week on Freyja is going to be murder…

1 Like

Gimme those height charts :feh_ardenwoke:

3 Likes

It has Sharena on the cover so it’s amazing by my standards.

:feh_sharenasmile:

2 Likes

I just want more on the Jötuns. I want to laugh at how tiny I would be compared to them.

2 Likes

:feh_dagrwink:

Dagr and Nott calls people normal people runts so they must be at least 8 to 9ft. Heck, the birds on both of them is bigger than most of units so the twins must quite tall or taller.

Funny thing is no matter how big Dagr and Nott are, their mother is way bigger than they are according to Dagr.

3 Likes

Personally I do think that’s just her exaggerating. She is still somewhat young so it’s not unheard of for people to treat their parents as larger than life figures. I also don’t think they’re quite that tall. Probably upper 6 to 7 feet tall I think. Especially since Feh sprites aren’t always accurate to the sizes of the characters. Like take this case. I’m pretty sure we can safely say that these actual children (and Altina) aren’t as big as Surtr despite the sprites lol

4 Likes

According to mythology Nott is Dagrs mom so… Who tf knows who they’ll choose to be mega-mama

3 Likes

Huh…

5 Likes

And they’re all dudes

3 Likes

So IS might pull something random out and make them Loki’s kids. And Loki will have been faking her form. Then we get ascended Loki who’s actually in a form more like Jormungandr, and she’ll be a cav Draggin but like… legit the best unit in the game.

just let me cope, ok?

Wanna know who Loki’s children are?

Fenrir, Hel (yes that hel), and jormungandr (the world serpent). Also a horse called sleipnir.

So they could definitely pull some weird stuff with the mythology if they want.

5 Likes

Japan with his waifu blaster 3000, making almost every cannon male character into a waifu.

5 Likes

her waifu blaster 3000.

3 Likes

Well at least they got Nott being a female right.

FEH takes Norse mythology and makes them waifu OCs for profit.

Reginn, Loki, Thorr, Dagr to name a few.
not that I’m against it. Especially for Thórr and Dagr

I’m surprised that Odin/Allfather/Alfador is referred as a male and not female but I wouldn’t be surprised if IS changed Allfather to All-Milf at the final book at the last minute.

3 Likes

My name is dragginz and I approve this message

3 Likes

Also Surtr’s wife in Norse Mythology is Sinmara which is whar his axe is called in FEH.

With how Laevatein always called her a weapon, do you think Surtr married his axe and gave birth to Laevatein at least?

2 Likes

Time for one of my biggest feh wishes to not happen tomorrow

4 Likes