“AR-D” thread 99: 💯 be like: oh, you’re approaching me?

Uhhhhh most active threads other than this one is the actual ard replay thread, Arena thread, and orb thread from what I’ve seen

just out of curiosity who are they cuz I’ve never heard of them before nor seen them ask for infos

5 Likes

Hmm, besides this thread series, I’d say maybe the “How’s your AR season going?” thread series is one of the most active in this section, though it’s on-topic most of the time :feh_eirikathink:

The “Orb Lounge” thread also comes to mind

And regarding the other things, I haven’t seen anyone new ask for personal info yet, but I’ll try to keep an eye out

5 Likes

Well, normally I don’t like to drop names, but they’ve harassed people, plus the pedo shit so ■■■■ it

they were @fogchariot THIS time, but I figure they’ll be back soon enough or already have an active alt that ain’t doing shit right now since they do this shit constantly

5 Likes

Alrighty hopefully I can keep an eye out for any off behavior

4 Likes

Would some of you mind linking them, I’m a bit dumb and not sure which are which

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the orb lounge thread; I’ll go and get the on-topic AR one real quick

3 Likes

I think there’s an arena thread too

4 Likes

I got the on topic one dwww

Actual AR Thread

4 Likes

Trueeeee

3 Likes

oh thanks

2 Likes

I wish

1 Like

Should we do meme thread too

2 Likes

Can’t seem to find the arena thread or maybe I’ve overlooked it :catroll:

2 Likes

ye

2 Likes

I’ll get that one and meme thread gimme a sec

2 Likes

There’s also the art thread and user name thread

3 Likes

Meme Thread

Arena Thread

3 Likes

Username Thread’s activeness varies so idk bout that one but I’ll get both art Thread links

3 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate it

2 Likes

Anytime :ak_mostima:

Official Art Thread

Fe(h) Art Thread

idk why there’s 2 tbh lol

4 Likes