AR Defence - discussion

Hi everyone, I’m fairly new to these forums and wanted to get advise on my current AR setup. I have had some good runs and some very poorly. I only change one of my 6 characters each cycle but keep my units the same from season to season.

I tried to make my defense rather flexible to handle almost any kind of offense. My main damage dealers is Eliwood and I always vary the “Bright Shrine” depending on the bonus building.

I’ll place my units and their builds below due to having the new user restrictions.

1 Like

1st unit:

1 Like

2nd Unit:

1 Like

3rd unit:

1 Like

4th Unit:

1 Like

5th unit:

1 Like

6th A unit:

1 Like

6th B unit:

1 Like

Example of how build changes per season:

Incase anyone wants to give it a go, below is my friend code:

I can give it a try. I sent a request.

Edit: Igm - Corinne

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

Idk how much I can help you bc I suck at AR, but I sent a request to try. My ign is >>-Will->

2 Likes

I’ve accepted, any improvements and in up for it.

Everyone can always give some advice, give it a go and let me know :)

I did lose my blade tome Leo, however, he was able to take down Veronica. Once that was done, Claude and Altina were able to wipe the rest since Camilla kept using Restore on Duma.

I am afraid that I am not the best at giving advice, however I usually find that Camilla is harder to avoid when she doesn’t have a healing skill.

2 Likes

I use to have camila towards the middle but due to that same issue I ended up moving her towards my left but it seems to cause the same issue. I’ll make some modifications. Thank you for the input!

You are most welcome! I’m glad I could help!

1 Like

The biggest thing I noticed was that Veronica is pretty easy to bait. I just stuck my Kaze there to tank her and let everyone else come in and player phased them. You also might want to use different units each season so they can get the max effectiveness out of your blessings and defense mythics.

Other than that, I’d just say to upgrade your fort asap and you should be pretty golden, that Eliwood will ruin a lot of people’s run I bet. Hope this helps a bit!

1 Like

Eliwood is suppose to rally Veronica and then get danced to attack. Was this no the case? I’ve modified Camilla so it hopefully changes the play order.

Do you think that a change between draw back and swap might be better on Eliwood?

Regarding my fortress I’ve been saving up slow and steady for level 5.

He did rally her, but since I didn’t destroy the tactics room he was able to reach me. A movement assist might be useful in that case so he can actually get down to the enemy more effectively to do his thing

1 Like