AR tier list

I just wanted to sow you guys a tier list wit the best units to use in AR and the worst ones. I am not sure about my decisions in tier B, because some units are better than the others but most of them are used very rarely in AR so I wasn’t sure about the rank. Also Tibarn is in rank S- and Naesala in rank S its because the lack of speed. He can get outspeeded very easily and he could die by some units with quick riposte. Eliwood is in Rank S because he is one of the best galeforce units in the since e got his new refine giving him 26 mt and 4 speed.

wrost

Unuseable tier list. 0/10

4 Likes

I know that the list is missing some units but I only noticed wen I finished and I couldn’t be asked to be honest.

what is worng with you?

4 Likes

Am I blind, or is Mufasa not on the list? :feh_maethink:
He’s a fairly commonly used tank. A good one at that.

I know that the list is missing some units but I only noticed wen I finished and I couldn’t be asked to be honest.

Mufasa goes to S- anyways.

HS Elincia as third best dancer?

Is Loki really so popular on AR? I’ve never seen her

Loki is a mobile Tactics Room. Her staff combined with your own Tactics Room can hold down multiple ranged foes and help a lot with baiting.

Unfortunately L-Azura (plus Azura often runs Aerobatics or WoM) and other refreshers remove the Gravity effect from allies they refresh, so it’s not useful on most good defense setups. Bride Fjorm is the better option now.

1 Like