Arcade gets Babylon Singularity

And with it a new Gil @smoothbrains will never have :fgo_sthenosmug: :fgo_sthenosmug:

16 Likes

Looks like a mix of Archer+Caster gil to me.

2 Likes

The very existence of Arcade is a RL Singularity.

23 Likes

I’m more curious on the antagonists, will it still be the Goddess Alliance or will they add yet more variants we won’t get new servants?

6 Likes

A sad truth.

@LFVBF
My money is on more taunts at poor countryside JP players. All the Eresh, Quetz and Medusa alts you desire! -Arcade Exclusive-

And mobile gets pre-human form Clay to reverse the Jacques disparity.

16 Likes

What if Gil is the antagonist and it’s a Gil Alter that chose the gods over humanity?

Arcade also got Caster Franta.

2 Likes

Story Boss Servants are almost always stronger :fgo_buster:

Sounds like more suffering for mobile
:fgo_buster:

2 Likes

They really insist on leaving this stuff in japan exclusive arcade machines

Sick

Gacha is pain? Hold my beer.

Allow me to present Denial Gacha :catburn:

1 Like

Gacha isn’t pain, having content restricted to arcade machines that only exist in japan is

3 Likes

IIRC, Gil cannot become an Alter. Then again, it’s not like DW didn’t find some roundabout ways before to make an unsummonable servant summonable (ekhmNobukatsuekhm).

Jalter herself is literally a case of “I shouldn’t exist.”

6 Likes

Yeah, maybe it’s some kind of timeline, where Gil dies in Enkidu’s place, so Enkidu makes himself a new clay Goldie or sth.

That’s what I was thinking. Something along the lines of Enkidu killing Gil instead of a virtual stalemate and forging their friendship. Then Enkidu uses Gil’s body to become Gilter, ensuring humanity continues relying on the gods so the Age of the Gods didn’t/doesn’t end.

“I am the king of babylon that once came back from the dead”

Did Gil technically “died” since he went to the underworld that one time?

Also the hairstyle doesn’t exactly scream Gilgamesh :fgo_gilgalaugh:

There is always a narrative way in FGO. Literally any combination can be justified, and we don’t always need a joke event to do it.

8 Likes

Bold of you to assume Smooth wouldn’t fly to Japan to roll for Gil.

10 Likes

IF THEY WERE LETTING ANYONE IN THE GOD DAMN COUNTRY I WOULD

14 Likes

Another victim to covid. Hopes & dreams bite the dust.

1 Like

I’ll get the print out cards and my resentment smh

3 Likes