“ARD” Thread 98: Lightning Mcqueen Thigh High High Heel Heely Croc Faux Colored Leather Boots

Well we’re almost there
I hope we can finish this thread quickly

6 Likes

@Z-Man @LiesLiesLies @Zartholomew3K @NpcLucario

@your_cat @Zach_Has_Cancer @WierdOne @Gogh @Idunno
@argenmendon @The_Hoshidan @The-Hermit @dimitrisnoodlehair @Fresh_Tomatoes @RoysOurBoy @Idunno @Arm_The_Homeless @nobody625 @Reality @MrShinyGyarados @Pactato @PessimistPuglet @KinaTHEPichu @Almond @Moop

6 Likes

Yall murdereded it

3 Likes

2 Likes

:catknife:

2 Likes

Thanks momo

1 Like

:catsmile:

I do love my machete

2 Likes

Chainsawblade

1 Like

Welcome to macdognals, may I take your order?

Although it’s too late to order a Shamrock Shake, we do have a new limited edition Earth Shake in celebration of Earth Day. It’s the finest mixture of: pasture grown, fed, and cared for grass, the most pristine top soil from the most fertile of climates, little crunchy, salty rocks bites from the mountains, and deluxe gummi worms. All of this beautifully crafted and blended in our $3 mixer to create the perfect drink for the season! Make sure to celebrate this Earth Day with an Earthshake!

Nutrition facts:
1000 Calories
1 Sat Fat.
0 Trans. Fat
Sodium 40000mg
13 Carbohydrates
7 Sugars

Vitamins: Whatever the ■■■■ is in top soil

Possible symptoms: Nauseousness, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or death (by Dysentery)

Please do not consume if you’re allergic to: Grass, Rocks (sedimentary), or Top Soil (or any of its vitamins)

5 Likes

i love my machete too

2 Likes

0 trans fat? ill take it

Your pfp change is more cursed than the post

i prefer my trans fit

that made me laugh way too hard

im still laughing help

ive been holding that one in for AGES

well im trying my best not to cackle so congratulations

im funny sometimes
i have many qualities, humor is not my best one, but i try my best because uhhh human interaction

i think youre pretty loveable as you are
And i like to love life so I find a lot of things funny
I think you’re funny
I always laugh more when you’re around