Arden has competition

Max HP title held by Arden for a long time, right? Pfft… Bebe Draggins coming to steal the crown. @Thehalohedgehog she’s coming for you :feh_ardenwoke:

16 Likes

Fool, you dare challenge the almighty HP God?

But for something a bit more practical, here’s his old build.

And he doesn’t even have summoner support like Tiki there :feh_ardenwoke:

18 Likes

Hey… Hey…

Shush.

She still smooshes him.

3 Likes

Barely, and once I get around to foddering Dedue to him she won’t :feh_ardenwoke:

8 Likes

Still tho… 3’ child vs. 7’ musclebound buffhead… Respectable outcome.

Point being: both excellent units for PoL.

7 Likes

Tiki is honestly probably better because dragons are combo city for whatever reason. But Arden is damn good too :feh_ardenwoke:

6 Likes

Dedel, DuoMyrrh, and Arden are some of the most obnoxious units in PoL to face.

But yeah, total draggin/beast teams for points are fun

3 Likes

A +10 Arden is low-key the best lead you could possibly put for your friends whenever melee weapons are bonus in PoL

He scores so dang well

2 Likes

Yeah. One Arden alone can easily give you nearly 100 points. I kinda wish we didn’t have to merge when we get 3 of someone so I could have more than 2 of him at once. Boost my score way up there.

1 Like

Dragons + sword/lance/axes actually outscore dragons + beasts despite the latter getting a slightly better bonus

Dragons + swords is + 26 bonus while Dragons + beasts are a +28 bonus meaning beasts get an extra +16 score(+2 points × 8 units). But if you take for example Arden he’s gonna have MORE than 16 more hp than any beast in the game. Beasts don’t have enough hp to compete despite the superior combo score

2 Likes

Yeah but every beast worth its salt has impact built in, so while they may not score quite as high as a team of armors they make the mode much easier Imo.

1 Like

Meaning cavs lol they’re the only ones

4 Likes

Yes, exactly.

Velouria is good, but not “face a team of 8 lvl 99 DuoIdunns” good.

1 Like

yeah but you need more than cav beasts

Although I guess technically you could count fallen edelgard under “built-in impact” effect

3 Likes

No I don’t. I’d only ever consider Tibarn and Velouria, but all tibarns are food and NY!Velouria doesn’t want to come home. (Already have OG Vel at +10 but she’s not bulky enough for that mode.)

1 Like

Laughs in four Galeforce Cav Beasts for each color

1 Like

Any more than at most 3 cavs on the map at once hurts your score

3 Likes

a max invested selkie in the wild?!

WHERES MY MASTER BALL?!

1 Like

Not like you’ll get to use all four in a game

May as well have covered your bases pre-Nifl, seeing as POL is RNG AF

3 Likes

That’s the only frustrating part of it. Try it enough times and you just get lucky from the beginning. But every time up until then you roll nothing but your fliers or all units of one color.

#POLIRNGAF

1 Like