Are people sleepin' on Nils?

This guy is really good. 162 BST, his Prf lets him spectrum debuff really reliably, and even twice per turn in a lot of cases, he’s got the speed not to get doubled, good mixed bulk, and good HP. And he dances PLAYS!!!

Not to mention great art and likeable character. Shoot, with his debuffs engaged, he’s even got the statline to be a strong blue main, not just support.

I haven’t seen many topics about him though.
It also just occurred to me that Saizo would be a good partner.

16 Likes

I hope not, he’s a baby

20 Likes

He is a Dragon :feh_maethink:

7 Likes

:feh_disgusting:

9 Likes

:feh_arthurthink:

1 Like

I think that not that many people actually managed to summon Nils here, so the discussion about him could be lacking. I also decided not to go for him because he is possibly blocked by manly Fiora.

Instead I used my orbs wanting to get Green Reinhardt like a rationally thinking person and instead got to 11.5 % and got pitybroken by a single 5 star -spd S.Lyn on a non-green circle.

4 Likes

He isnt really something special, just a better Ninian tbh.

6 Likes

OOF, I feel that, I really do. Had a bad run at Lif’s banner myself. Got a decent L!Eliwood when it was all said and done, but that pityrate, :feh_disgusting:

I wanted both of them so this banner is great for me. But people also seem to frequently have the color-sharing-is-bad misconception; even if you only want one of the units that are sharing a color, your odds of getting that unit are almost the same as if they didn’t share a color. You just may get an extra 5* pull along the way.

3 Likes

The only thing that really makes Nils stand out is his prf, other than that he’s basically Ninian but with an updated kit.

He is a MUCH better combat unit than Ninian though so there’s that.

10 Likes

Of course! That’s why I gave to him fort Def Res

1 Like

Ooh, nice. I can see your dedication in that pfp

1 Like

Yeah , After two years of waiting I think that’s the minimum

2 Likes

Caleb wanted to fodder him to Eliwood. Dark secrets.

2 Likes

Yeah, he is a far better combat unit than Ninian. (his Atk stat is higher than 24 anyways smh) And when you factor in his Prf’s spectrum debuffs, he’s actually quite good. It just seems like he can provide really strong support to the whole team, and even himself with the debuffs and dancing, and good statline.

3 Likes

Although now that I think about, his prf does give him a niche that Ninian doesn’t, and that’s being on a debuffing team, as his prf allows him to do that by basically just existing or doing his job as a dancer and dancing.

5 Likes

Well it may be because of this being a pretty bad banner to pull him on (four focus units).

Personally I think he is good but doesn’t bring a lot new to the table besides his inheritable B skill. NY Gunnthra has a very similar debuffing effect with her weapon, while the more accessible Aversa brings Panic along with debuffs. And of course, he faces stiff competition with L-Azura as a supportive refresher.

He’s much better in combat than the above units (aside from Gunnthra), I’ll give you that, but I don’t consider him especially powerful or broken.

5 Likes

But I haven’t :feh_nini:

2 Likes

I know. I’ve been tempted to fodder favourites before and have.

3 Likes

:exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

3 Likes

Me Too , I’ve foddered hector to myrrh once and I’ve never got it back :feh_elisad:

3 Likes