Are you genuinely expecting any change for the final CYL results?

I’m not asking about what you wish happens, but feel free to talk about it if you’d like, of course. I’m specifically asking if you think some rank is gonna see a change from the midterm results.

I also want to please ask for no salt, no mocking, etc in the comments. We all know there’ll more than enough time for that circus after the actual results are revealed.

Also, when and how do you think said results will be revealed? During the obvious FEH Channel? A notification on Twitter and/or in the game?

Thank you. Please try to keep things LysitheavonCordial.

Edit: I forgot to include my own thoughts xD. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lysithea got kicked off, even if @TMFM wants to hit my face for saying this. Keep in mind the midterm results were revealed quite early. Most votes hadn’t happened yet.

Edit 2: I couldn’t resist in the end.

9 Likes

I think that Claude might overcome Dimitri. That’s pretty much the only change that I would realistically expect.

6 Likes

Hoping for a change? Yes.
Actually expecting one? No :feh_elisad:

7 Likes

Lysithea might drop down.

4 Likes

:pkmn_audino:

1 Like

Marth might pass Claude. Bernie has a huge fanbase in Japan I think, so she might overtake Lysithea but if that happens I’ll kms

I don’t think it’s too likely though for either to happen

8 Likes

I’d be okay with that.

3 Likes

To be blunt. Not really.

The popularity of these newest characters are too high to see a change, people will continue to vote for their favorites which in this case is 3H characters, the most I’m expecting is for Claude to be replaced with Marth.

7 Likes

xg33tyw49at21

Honestly though for me it doesn’t matter, just like CYL3, I’m only interested in it for the fodder since the characters I would want to win pretty much have no chance.

8 Likes

:feh_bylethconfused:

6 Likes

I mean, does she not?

6 Likes

Japan likes their shut ins I guess :feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

Same

10 Likes

But also same

4 Likes

Dimitri has actually beat Claude in every popularity poll I’ve seen taken with them in it. The Golden Deer route as a whole had the lowest popularity of the 3 routes.

9 Likes

Brave Bernie would be a mistake

like she could be based of literaly what

4 Likes

Hoes got shit taste, where’s the surprise?

7 Likes

Claude betrayed everyone by not being bisexual.

11 Likes

Dont discriminate just cuz Dimitri is white

6 Likes

I mean the same could be said for Lysithea too though.

2 Likes