Arena builds help

So since I am trying to save up orbs now, I need to better my Askr trio so these are my ideas. I do have all the fodder needed. Should I make them?

• Yes
  • No
  • Change some stuff(mention it below)

0 voters

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Any help is appreciated.

Since this is for Arena and you’re using bonds anyway I’d suggest Sharena use her prf since it isn’t bad and scores better.

Of course if the issue is Dew then ignore this.

3 Likes

R A L L Y S P D / R E S

1 Like

Shoreline rake eh…

It works pretty well, but I just don’t have her too invested yet.

1 Like

Also just so you know, personal weapons always score higher compared to any refined weapon.

3 Likes

Why all those seasonal weapons? Alfonse and Sharena’s refines are good (I recommend a stat refine for Alfonse and +Eff for Sharena) and you’re using Bonds on Sharena anyway. Prfs also score better.

Anna can just use a Hammer or something if you don’t want Nóatún.

Triple Brazens for Alfonse are very strong, use Vantage or Wrath for B. Sharena is very good with Blue Flame and Wrath (so Owain). Wings of Mercy is good if you don’t have Wrath or don’t want to make the investment. Atk/Spd Bond 4 would probably be better too for her.

3 Likes

Shoreline rake is on Yglr, who is a grail unit. He may have her from way back. Flashing blade could also be inherited instead to be able to gain an extra skills from the inherited unit. It’s up to them though.

I don’t like the Askr trio and would never invest on them with premium skills.

There are better free to play units with better or similar stat lines that can use those builds better.

I understand that maybe you want to highly invest on them because they’re rotation bonus units in arena, aether raids exist. I’d only say it is ok if you like these characters. There’s no need to highly invest on units if they’re just to be there for the bonus.

It’s my opinion you do whatever you want.

I forgot alfonse had brazen, cause mine is still 4 star and unit builder only has TA as the effect. It also is I don’t have enough dew for all three.

1 Like

Don’t bother with Anna’s refine.

1 Like

You can most likely ignore Anna’s and just refine the other two when you can. I wouldn’t bother spending resources on other weapons if you intend to change them.

Alfonse gets Brazen Atk/Def 3 for the base effect regardless of the refine, you can avoid the TA +Eff.

2 Likes

By the way personal weapons and their refines score the exact same.
A refined Falchion scores as much as a Falchion without being refined

3 Likes

Alfonse with triple brazen is obnoxious (Atk/Spd A slot and Atk/Res Seal.)

Sharena is a Bond unit through and through, so triple up on that as well.

Anna’s speed is her only redeeming quality imo, and her Atk leaves a lot to be desired. You can throw all the lvl 4 skills in the world on her and she’ll still be sub-par.

So I’d go budget on Alf (triple brazen, vantage, Atk smoke) and Sharena (Atk/Res bond A, WoM, Spd smoke, Atk/Def bond seal), and ignore Anna unless she’s a personal favorite of yours.

2 Likes

Would these be better then?

2 Likes

Don’t want to answer for @Dannwond, but yes. Only thing I’d personally advise against is the triangle refine on Alf. Makes it significantly easier for blue mages/dragons to kill him in one round.

Guard’s always a good choice. Triple Brazen Atk/Def makes him a Def wall which is great too, your choice of mixed vs. specialized.

And that setup for Sharena is great for those same mages or dragons. The 4 bond may be a tad excessive and may serve another unit better in the long run, but it’s up to you.

2 Likes

The TA refine is meant to be Brazen, Idk why it isn’t in unit builder

When you refine it, regardless of which way you go, it’s standard (gains 5 Atk) turns into the brazen effect. There won’t be a symbol for it. Old wiki draw, but it explains it clearly:

2 Likes

I went to sleep but, with a stat refine for Alfonse, yes. I personally stack on Atk and Def like that but trying to increase his Res together with his Def can work too.

1 Like