Arena is fair and balanced and not entirely up to luck on what map you get

Completely fair and balanced.

23 Likes

It’s a hand full of these maps that just need to be removed because of how oppressive units are nowadays…

15 Likes

What is that leif build :feh_eirikathink:

8 Likes

Probably for Rokkr and they forgot to change it back

11 Likes

It’s funny, cause this map actually used to be pretty easy.

Cavs scored poorly, so it was just 2 move units meeting in the center and duking it out. If you put your units that countered the enemy on the respective sides, you basically easily chose your fights.

9 Likes

That was before duels skills and high infantry BS was a thing! Now there is a ton of ranged threat that appear even at high scoring…

On a side note : I really don’t like peoples who made a team of the same color (even more if it’s Edelgard emblem without FE) Because it’s such a pain to get a kill with the bonus unit if she is on the weaker side of WTA

11 Likes

Man that team looks awfully ez for Sophia to deal with

9 Likes

I usually make theme teams for defense, because it’s completely out of your control and I have no interest in being that toxic.

Currently considering just making a team of the Askr trio and like Eir or Veronica or something. I don’t really need the extra feathers a week, since it really isn’t that much (even when I win, I only score enough to get like 300 feathers or something)

5 Likes

Not her bonus season, so I didn’t bring her. How was I supposed to know I would run into this perfect confluence of terrible situations?

The map really is the biggest problem here, otherwise I could have taken advantage of Liefs movement to move him away from the rest of the units and killed him, then baited the rest in various ways.

3 Likes

Not her bonus season, so I didn’t bring her.

I mean its not Lyn’s or Nowi’s bonus season yet you used them

5 Likes

Fair point.

Counterpoint, why do I have to deal with this BS with a team that clearly isn’t scoring that well?

3 Likes

I fought a team of +10 Duo/Harm and other bs like a +10 Fedelgard in intermediate… I still won without any loses but still

4 Likes

Doesn’t actually answer my question though, and more just proves my point.

3 Likes

People: “Units like L!Claude, L!Lilina, L!Sigurd aren’t that bad, just don’t let them attack first.”

Yeah, with crappy maps like these that’s usually easier said than done. :feh_lynstare:

9 Likes

Heeeeey, another archer death squad goes brrrrr :catclap:

5 Likes

Even my B!Hector dies to a LnD8 +10 +atk L!Lilina if he isn’t on a defense tile… Same for Arvis… so I usually try to not let her engage…
L!Claude and Sigurd just tickle B!Hector though…

5 Likes

Unless you’re like Rafiel or Ronan, Lilina is next to impossible to tank. Especially in arena where she’ll be maxed out.

4 Likes

My point is that even tho I’m playing on a lower difficulty, I’m still dealing with the same lvl of bs that I’d be fighting on the highest difficulty… which shouldn’t even happen if you ask me

3 Likes

which shouldn’t even happen if you ask me

Which…was my point, yeah.

2 Likes

Probably because it’s based on overall team score, so if the rest of the team scores poorly then they can still run those maxed out duos and stuff while getting placed in lower levels.

4 Likes