Arjuna Alter level 100

Hi guys. I just want an opinion: is it worth putting Arjuna Alter at level 100? I have some grails to spend and I want to know if he is a good candidate.

Don’t do it unless you like him.

But yes he’s worth the 15 cups.

5 Likes

Yes but don’t unless you absolutely love Arjuna

2 Likes

He is one of my favorite servants, I use him whenever I can. My question is if it’s worth the cost of investing grails in hin, since he’s so powerful, I don’t know if extra levels make much of a difference.

2 Likes

Make him more powerful :fgo_elementarymydear:

6 Likes

15?

1 Like

They do.

Remember, as a Berserker his real attack stat is 1.1x the stat displayed, so any extra attack on him has more mileage than in other servants.

4 Likes

10 extra levels is usually about 1k extra hp… So roughly as good as gold fous. And if anyone can put that to good use, AA can.

Besides, the mere fact that he’s a favorite should be enough. I’m taking paracelsus to 100 despite the fact that he won’t do too much more with the extra levels just because I want to have the best alchemist around :fgo_mini_celsus:

And my level 100 Arash says “there’s no such thing as overkill” :fgo_arashsmile:

7 Likes

Read the title

3 Likes

Yes I read the title the 15 grail comment was a joke.

3 Likes

Had to make sure since we know reading isn’t your strong suit

4 Likes

Damn you got me there.

4 Likes

If you like using him absolutely. He already hits like a truck without any grails and he’ll hit even harder with them.

not sure how much this is worth noting when taking zerker’s x1.5 damage modifier against most things into account

1 Like