Arknights x RainbowSix Siege Crossover Event Preview

Dev team has just announced that Arknights x RainbowSix Siege crossover will go live early March on CN server. AND THERE’LL BE A NEW ONLINE CO-OP MODE!

Some operators from RainbowSix Siege will be available in Arknights. The only one that has been officially confirmed is Tachanka. This banner is probably a limited banner, since crossover events are relatively not that frequent to do a retro.

A brand new co-op mode will go live with this event!
A new time-limited mode called Defence Protocols will go live with this crossover event. In this mode, players can team up with their friend or find a co-op player through matchmaking to clear the stages together. Maximum number of players for this mode is still unknown, but I guess it’s probably gonna be 2 players

Note: This is a major update for Arknights. If you’re playing Arknights on your mobile devices, this update requires at least 2GB RAM for both iOS users and Android users.

Holy moly, the co-op mode I was dreaming about is finally here! HOLY!

Feel free to leave your thoughts here!

2 Likes

Our Lord and Savior Tachanka is here.

guess he’s an isekai protagonist now :fgo_gudako:

i hope he’s still using his LMG…
But how will he get the bullets tho, Jessica maybe?

2 Likes

This better not be CN exclusive like KFC

3 Likes

Well, I have mixed feeling about the co-op mode, I kinda hate PvP in general but let’s wait for more news about this mode gameplay or how they can let us co-op in tower defense, if it’s good, I don’t mind for it to become seasonal like CC but if it’s bad like any other PvP, let it be once and dusted like rougelike :fgo_drunkgil:

Also with this collab confirmed, which means we will have 3 limited banners back to back (Nian/Dusk/Tachanka), well I don’t mind since I can whale but I can’t say for sure about how f2p players are feeling rn :fgo_davinci_coffee:

4 Likes

Magic bullets haha.
According to Arknights story background, I guess his cartridges will probably use originium as some kind of propellant, rather than gunpowder in our world.

1 Like

My guess is, since RainbowSix is a international brand, Ubisoft China (technically Ubisoft China refers to several studios located in China) probably has no right to decide or change such a global project, which means a crossover event like this is likely approved by Ubisoft HQ in France.

As for HG, the event requires a major update. Yostar also don’t make new contents for Arknights.

Conclusion:
This event is Probably not a CN exclusive event.

There’s nothing I can do except waiting for more information on global server.

As someone who doesnt care about Rainbow Siege its atleast a banner I can skip and save up some orundum for once. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I hate PvP as well man. :ak_wpissed:

Even this is only a coop mode, but I can imagine that “indirect PvP” like “I have more 6*s than you do” or “I have more E2/max potential ops than you do”. I’ve had enough, so I barely play mobile games with built-in PvP system. I guess it’s just me. :ak_redwut:

Btw, although I’m not a F2P for Arknights, but I think if F2P players want both Nian and Dusk, they can skip Nian’s banner retro. The chance you get Nian in Dusk’s banner is 5x greater than other 6*s. It’s probably a useful strategy.

1 Like

Yeah, idk if I want to roll for him, I hate collab of other games in general except fgo since it collab with its own brand, let’s see how fare he will be in the upcoming event then I’ll think about spending $ for him AFTER Dusk/Saga banner :fgo_drunkgil:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have the Arknights Operators in R6 as skin.
I don’t know the names (only the role, kinda) of the R6 Operators but I know that there is a Shield dude (Clash or Montagne/Mountain ?) that could get a Liskarm skin (I mean she is from the black steel worldwide that is inspired from Black Water Worldwide, today’s name Academi, a real military private society) , the “girl with a axe” to get Siege skin , the one that put poison on the ground > Blue Poison , N0kk or Caveira > Ethan etc…

1 Like

Even this is only a coop mode, but I can imagine that “indirect PvP” like “I have more 6*s than you do” or “I have more E2/max potential ops than you do”. I’ve had enough, so I barely play mobile games with built-in PvP system. I guess it’s just me. :ak_redwut:

No it’s not just you, I tend to avoid anime comunity and gacha-comunity because of that.
It always seems like a pee contest or filled with try-harding that makes you just burnt out of the game even without playing it T_T

1 Like

I mostly like the “cool dudes in helmets” but I just dont care about RS so its still a skip. Plus the upcoming banners will be a bloodbath for my orundum already.

Idk how to feel about coop mode but I did coop in TDs in good old w3 battlenet. I just hope this wont be a predecessor to gacha pvp.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea to skip for people have no interest for RainbowSix or don’t care about getting all ops in Arknights. :smiley:

1 Like

Have you watched 777ucky roll vid, that 5x chance is nonexistent :feh_rein:

1 Like

I want Arknights ops in R6 as a chibi or skin as well. But judging by current released info, it’s probably just a one-way collab. No Arknights content is confirmed to be put in R6.

Oh god, I really want to see Arknights content in R6. :ak_wpissed:

Haha sorry if I triggered your imagination, I was just jokingly thinking of that
But yeah that would be cool to see some silly skin or things like that, since I know R6 has skin (I think so ?)

But hey it’s Cn anyway so personnally I can just wait since I only play on Global.
But hopefully if they don’t do the Colab here, they will at least do the Co op mode, that could be fun depending on how the thing actually works in practice.
I personnally have other question rather than the potential PVP part.

Oh, I thought that chance was pretty considerable :ak_redwut:
I did almost 200 pulls for Dusk’s banner, expecting to get just one Blemishine to complete my Network. Then I got a Nian’s potential. Man, I really hate that 5x greater chance.

He rolled for about 450 pulls and got 4 spooks and none of them were Nian :feh_facepalm:

Ex luck but reversed. :feh_rein:

2 Likes

Yeah, idk how can he hit that 5% other spook that many but depending on Dusk banner to get Nian is as bad as furries banner so it seems :fgo_davinci_coffee:

2 Likes