As of right now

Who are all the heroes you plan on ascending long term ?

B Hector +atk/+res

Ced I’m actually going to use a trait for +atk on next DF increase

12 Likes

As of right now only 2 units will for sure be ascended, those being OG and BB!Micaiah. I really really want to ascend Inigo but Smol-Zura might bench him permanently unfortunately. Until I get a better grasp on how efficient Azura can be I’m using both my flowers for both Micaiah carries.

+HP +Atk for OG(HP is needed for buildings in AR and I lose stats with Neutral)

+Atk +Res for BB

9 Likes

the rest of the Ikes and probably Mist, but idk if all of those will actually happen since I don’t see myself sparking for florets

7 Likes

Already got Nifl and Freyja +Atk/Spd… Not sure what the level of priority is for these girls, but I’m thinking Myrrh>Kana>Miccy>Tiki

7 Likes

I haven’t used my single Floret yet…

I will probably be stuck in indecision purgatory just like with CYL5

These things are so scarce and I don’t expect to get a second one for a very long time, if ever, because I don’t want to pull for A-Fjorm…

9 Likes

Laevatein and Surtr will be my next ones, followed by the male Fallen Robins. Laevatein and Surtr are in my main core alongside M!Robin (who I’ve already ascended alongside Gangrel) and M!Robin is my favorite unit and both M!Grima and the halloween version are cool as hell.

After that, probably Reinhardt who gets either ascended Spd or ascended Res, either for maximum player phasing for more being more capable of taking a hit on enemy phase.

After that, it’s a matter of who do I want to make slightly more better? Maybe Garon or the Lyons for increased tankiness alongside their Atk boons? Maybe Siegbert, Plegian!Kris, Naesala, Young Innes, Fallen M!Corrin, Young Marth, or any unit with a Speed boon who now also can take an Atk boon in addition to it? New Year’s Alfonse +Atk and +Def for maximum Open the Future damage potential? Bridal Micaiah +Def or +Res for added tankiness in addition to her +Atk? And so on. Maybe a Mythic or Legendary unit I’m fielding so they are stronger than average?

5 Likes

B!Eirika is very likely, Dagr is also likely. For some older units my OG Eirika and L!Lucina eventually. I haven’t actually used any yet though, not the free or the one I got from the Fjorm I got.

7 Likes

Still haven’t used either of mine, but OG and Legendary Lyn are prime candidates.

After that hard to say. B!Edel or other more meta favorites maybe, or I might horde them as I’m doing now.

2 Likes

Still didn’t have used my flowers but here are the first who’ll get them :

Arvis +spd atm => +atk/res can’t decide
L!Hector +atk atm => +def/res depending of his refine
B!Hector +def atm => +atk
Walhart +spd atm => +atk
Darros +spd atm => +atk or +res
Travant neutral atm => +spd +def
B!Edel +def atm => +atk

I still don’t know which one will get them sooo… hoarding them for now

4 Likes

Already did og!fjorm and alfonse. Next will be the rest of the askr trio

From there… we’ll have to see ig. Maybe make b!Claude +atk

6 Likes

Uh… let’s see…
Any and all future Marianne alts

And these guys

6 Likes

Chad flex right there.

6 Likes

see me in AR next week

8 Likes

Also @Thehalohedgehog arden has some competition

4 Likes

Not sure if I’d feel much need to give him one honestly. He may get one eventually but is pretty low on my priorities list.

3 Likes

:feh_reinyes:

1 Like

I meant look at alfonse’s hp

2 Likes
Already Ascendant

Planned 100%

Most will get Atk/Spd which ever they don’t already have, OG.Edelgard and Petrine will go both Atk/Spd, Fedelgard will get Atk or Def which ever she doesn’t have as a boon when she’s +10, HF.Grima +Atk,

2 Likes

blackfire breath on h!f!grima

tenor-1

6 Likes

Oh I see. But you see:

Polish_20211024_151223814
:feh_ardenwoke:

6 Likes