As per usual, my monthly "Who do you hope gets a refine next month"

Since I already know the units I want to get one won’t get one… who are you guys hoping for a refine

4 Likes

Fjorm

Obligatory F!Corrin.

Otherwise personally I ain’t hoping for much. Grail heroes like M!Kana should get one but oh well

9 Likes

Sigurd and F!Corrin would be nice. Or maybe Myrrh. :feh_myrrhthink:

3 Likes

Gunter, Gaius, Nowi, Azura. These heroes need a refine so much. I have a +10 Nowi and even though she’s still ok, I can’t be bothered to use her. Gaius is just a joke nowadays and the same can be said about Gunter.
I put Azura there just because of her upcoming resplendent but it wont happen anyway.

6 Likes

Yeah Femal Corrin definitely is overdue, but so is every Gen 1 Dragon :feh_lucyshrug: Still I really hope Corrin can get one, since she´s a lord and so on :smile: Also thinking that OG!Azura might get one, simce she´s the Resplendent Hero for next month. Aside from that I don´t really have any idea.

EDIT: Oh yeah Gunther and Gaius are likely candidates too. Gunther especially, since Jagen got one this month, and Gunther falls into the same Category, so maybe he´s next :feh_maethink:

1 Like

Ayra :confounded:,but I most likely will be disappointed yet another month

1 Like

Everyone saying F.Corrin… but

GOD PLZ IS, give her her damn refine already… like holy hell you even gave F.Kana a refine before her

3 Likes

3-4☆: Gunter, Gaius, Setsuna, F!Corrin, Cecilia

5☆: Azura, Shiro, Siegbert, Rhajat, Sigurd, F!Celica, SM!Eirika

Grail: Narcian, Ursula, Legion, Clarisse, Berkut, Valter, Arvis, Joshua

And of course DC weapons :feh_nini:

15 Likes

Out of all the 5☆ Siegbert and Shiro definitely need them… poor guys not only have they gotten power creept… but even their Prf’s got power creept

Also

8 Likes

I feel like Azura might have a decent chance this month.
You know,Resplendent promotion and all

Looks at Ike

Yah, Yah I know… he has a DC weapon… but really like come on IS they need refines

Well since I just started merging Gaius -him.

As for DC weapons I say just give them stat refines, DC is great so they don’t really NEED anything too special, I mean 4 more points in defense/Res or 3 Spd can be potent enough.

Narcian.

…yes. And maybe Canas and Lyon.

4 Likes

Grail units :feh_ardenwoke:
And DC weapons.

8 Likes

DC weapons, Cecilia, Sheena, Sothe and/or Ninian.

If even one of those happens, I will be satisfied.

Doesn’t necessarily mean I’d be mad about others getting it.

3 Likes

Fallen takumi.

The bk.

Xander

Arvis

Julius

Og Narcian

Valter

Camus.

6 Likes

Azura, now it’s the perfect time to give her a Blessed Lance

Personally I want L’Arachel (and I guess Mage!Eirika since they have a similar weapon) and Ursula because I’d like to make her a merge project.

Lyon would also be good, the poor boy was powercreepped by Sophia

And Rhajat, so I have a chance to pull for her :eyes:

3 Likes

Gunter,Gunter,Gunter and Gunter

1 Like

F!Corrin, Azura, SM!Eirika, L’Arachel, Myrrh, Ayra, Sigurd, Finn, and every legendary hero pre Tiki

7 Likes

Ike or Fae

2 Likes