0 voters

How would you rate Miriel’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Yen’fay’s art?

0 voters

4 Likes

Meta knight called he wants his galaxia back

4 Likes

I LOVE Flavia as a character, but her neutral art looks so god damn odd.

4 Likes

So question… are we still allowed to call Camilla Cowmilla since we have an actual Cow unit now?

1 Like

Also fav gas to be Priam only cuz he’s one of the few male character I like, then next is Flavia, cuz well dark-skinned muscle ladies are nice to have more of… oh wait we were talking about Art?

Miriel and Yen’fay’s art are both too beautiful to choose between. 10/10 for both.

Ash’s art is just slightly my least favorite. Nothing really wrong with it, just not as good as the others.

woah, why is flavia so high in the latter poll?

I just can’t stand Priams neutral art. He looks just so out of character, the reason why I think he has the worst art. It just does not shows how he really is.

Flavias neutral art is not good either but Basilios rocks. Definitely trying to get one copy of him, because I am waiting since release for his arrival.

2 Likes

Because her arts aren’t good ? Just look at her face in the normal and attack arts, we’re at the frontier of the uncanny valley.

Pratically everyone on this banner have the weirdface syndrome, finally Basilio ended up being the luckiest in the end.

1 Like

Yep, Yen’fay is another Garon for me

A character I really don’t like, but the art is so amazing… Lord he’s so badass

i’ve seen worse faces tbh, even within feh art. but i guess if someone’s gotta pick within all the new characters, i get it.

All of the artworks look great IMO. Basilio’s art is a standout for me because of the amazing shading and colors.

4 Likes

This so taro guys a pretty good artist I’d say so my favourites Feroxian nick fury

1 Like

Ash. What a cutie. How many Beasts do we see using weapons in their art? I want to know the purpose of the bell if she’s just going to transform and attack with a disembodied laser instead. At least it gives us something better than “clawing pose with color effects”

Priam. He doesn’t look like him in his default pose and that’s for the best, but the rest are fine. Still going to shamelessly vote him least favorite. Yay, bias!

Flavia. Her face is a bit too stylized for my liking, almost veering into Jojo’s territory. Her head also looks a tad too small. Neck down is completely fine, and I love her damaged art

Basilio. incoherent babbling I wish they did something different for his attacking pose tho. He’s facing directly enough toward his attack target that the pivot on his top half is just enough to cause his left arm to be able to extend that far back. It’s possible, but there’s got to be a lot of strain to maintain it at that position

Miriel. Aside from the peepee dance in her damaged art, it’s pretty standard. She was never flashy so it works

Yen’fay. I didn’t realize his shoulders were so jacked until the damaged art. I don’t know if it’s the angle, but they look … bulbous. That part aside, the poses are perfect: simple, composed and respectful. My favorite of the batch

2 Likes

Masaki Hirooka/Miriel

Building in 1,2,3

All that remains is for him to draw Athena resplendent with matching card art

Freyja and Freyr, both og’s use a Staff, Summer Freyja has a Freyr Goat floaty while S.Freyr uses a Pineapple drink

2 Likes

Ok I have to ask…

Is it just me?
prepare to be cursed

Does Priam give off terrible Sonic Cosplay vibes to anyone else?

5 Likes