Ask a guy that killed two CYL Tikis (and kept one) anything

Why yes, I did summon three Tikis to kill them.

imagen

4 Likes

Ask anything, huh?

What god did you have to pray to to be able to summon any of her at all? (over-the-top dramatics) Oh, 'tis an unjust world where those wanting to kill her are graced by her beauty while I wanted to merge her and summoned nought a single one.

Still, Serios certainty makes good use of the menace but I’m surprised you would kill for that when its on other units including one in the codes (unless you’ve used him already).

6 Likes

How’s the weather with you? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What’s the most fuel-efficient sedan at the moment?

7 Likes

why do you like spamming topics about the smallest ideas? :rofl:

6 Likes

Imagine you have a ship and sail the seas with it. Over time, some parts start to degrade and you replace them. The more time you spend with this ship, the more this happens. Until one day you end up replacing every part; there’s no single part that’s left from what you started with.

Is this a completely new ship or is it still the same ship from the beginning?

10 Likes

Why, yes, that is a good question.

I owe it to my partial detatchment to it, but also my desire to even further make my Seiros into the monster she deserves to be. Having saved up orbs helps with my confidence to make it happen.

wait WH-

GOOD.

Yes.

I don’t even know what that means. >8[

IT’S NOT THE SAME SHIP.

4 Likes

whats ur bank acc number and the password to it?

5 Likes

What bank account.

3 Likes

You forgot to reassemble the old parts and ask the question; “Which is the original ship?”

4 Likes

Who do the Falkland Islands/Islas Malvinas really belong to? :thinking:

3 Likes

Why is your Seiros +0?

3 Likes

oh so that’s where my non-spark copies of her went

5 Likes

Ah well, yeah. That was the follow up but I went to bed.

2 Likes

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

3 Likes

Ok, I have a more serious question. Did you give the Finish skill to anyone who can use Galeforce (not a dragon or ranged unit)? If so, do you know if GF being ready before combat activates it? Since some people have been wondering.

4 Likes

Us.

I just started using her. She was originally +Spd/-Res, and it discouraged me from using her. When Dist. Counter seal came out, it really encouraged me to use her.

si

No, I just gave it to Seiros… I wouldn’t know about the extra detail, since I wouldn’t also consider giving an offensive unit an Atk/Res A slot (and I barely use Galefarce, anyway).

Sigh, guess I’ll have to take the hit… who should I do it with… im thinking B.Marth

3 Likes

OK so I’m sure it’s probably already been covered somewhere on the webs… but now that I’m home from work

2 Likes

Wait you were the one asking about it in the first place lol

1 Like