Assassin Ember Farming- What is more Tolerable?

Using Sieg and his ~12 second long NP, or Gong farming with the extra button clicks and death animations?

I am thinking Gong farming…

8 Likes

gong is funnier so

6 Likes

Sieg needs less brain so i would go with that one

10 Likes

Sieg np is way cooler and I’ve been using him.

5 Likes

Gong because arrows funny

3 Likes

Save Gong bond for farming Riders :fgo_bigbrain:

6 Likes

For me, I’m looking forward to getting Schez out of the box. Generally speaking though, I’d go with Sieg. The few extra seconds are worth the flexibility in backline bond targets.

3 Likes

Can Murasaki do it at NP1? I can’t test it myself since i’m still raising her, i’m assuming we’re talking about the extreme one.

1 Like

I’ve been farming the lancer/assassin extreme node with lambda, personally. If you’ve got a neutral dps that can do the job, why bother using units with class advantage that are less optimal in other ways?

4 Likes

Because using Spishtar everywhere is boring :fgo_davinci_coffee:

I mean what’s the point of having so many servants if we don’t use them.

9 Likes

should’ve invested in a different aoe arts servant to the point that they’re an omnifarmer, tbh.

2 Likes

a few more chargers are needed in chen gong team and I would prefer to bond with lesser used servants in the backline.

1 Like

I got Murasaki on the GSSR. She needs plugsuit to help on the final mob, but yeah she can do it.

5 Likes

Oh wow, I had misread something and thought we only had gotten the extreme vault daily. Too bad I don’t have five more grails, 110 will have to do for now.

"RIDER! Tear them all up and bring those embers back to me!"

12 Likes

I tried Scheherazade and she can have issues if you get a lot of berserkers and in my case her damage isn’t as good as Sieg’s due to np1 vs np5.

Even Sieg can have trouble with that last hand if it is a lancer.

Gong? He is doing 500k damage single target at that point.

1 Like

I am just bond farming it right now with DCS Spishtar (NP1 does need face carding, turn 4 or damage oriented MC), but I prefer to maximize bond and MC exp. Alas until Kama either gets another NP or bond level she is going to cap at 118 :frowning: I can still pre-farm the embers at reduced price for the future.

gong makes bond farming easier, if you want to look at that perspective.

3 Likes

I had to try this nonsense at least once before returning to my regularly scheduled program.

7 Likes

Jokes on you I’m bond farming Reines and Tamamo

3 Likes

They’re actually on my list, but it’s not their turn yet. Tamamo is about 600k from 11, and Reines still needs her 10.

1 Like