Astra Offense Help

Good evening, everyone

So I decided to develop my Astra offense more. I would like to know how you guys do Astra offense. I am able to handle Light offense pretty well with Mila and Peony now. Neutralize the dancers and let Bike, L!Chrom and F!Ike handle the rest.

I want to do better in Astra offense. Here are my teams.

Teams

1 2 3

I’ve been experimenting with having two Mythics. I prefer only running Altina because I want to ensure my heavy boys like L!Chrom and DuoFonse have the necessary support. Namely, a Dancer and a Dancer neutralizer. My team with Brunnya has been a sort of experiment. Trying to see if I can get that to work in friendly mock battles.

Let me know what units you use and where you can help!

1 Like

If you have two mythics use them. The scoring is too sad with only one imo

I can’t claim in any way to be good at Astra but I generally use F!Lyon, Y!Caeda or just Altina with two supports.

Honestly Brunnya and Shalfonse on the same team seems a little bit shaky honestly. But idk how well that works

2 Likes

using a team that scores under 140 is kind of rude lol

kind of joking but kind of not. its just a huge advantage that makes things unnecessarily easy for the offense player imo, even in astra, which is the only season right now where things are sort of fair and even with a player using a max scoring team, or at least 2 mythics.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am mainly just testing. Brun has Special Spiral with Iceberg so using his Duo, she can get Iceberg ready right away. My mainly good units are over in Light so I have no strong idea who to use in Astra at the moment. Im too dull brained to make a Galeforce team. It seems to work well in Astra though.

True, but I also want to ensure I win when I go in. Thus, Altina is the better of the two mythics ATM. Hopefully the next astra is good.

1 Like

i’d say chrom is the weak link in that case since he wont score well half the time. You’re using him just to snipe, rght?

1 Like

Not at all honestly. Light season is at least three times easier for galeforce than Astra. :feh_notlikethis:

1 Like

Yeah pretty much. He just works for my playstyle and nukes people. I can take the hit on not scoring well because winning with 112 lift each time is fine for me. Thats barely two full defense losses for me. As long as I dont go below tier 21 during astra, I am good.

1 Like

Dang, Astra is definitely difficult for me lol. The Thrasirs, Dancers, Seliphs and Eliwoods are annoying enough haha.

1 Like

I suggest investing into the Askr trio to pull their weight as bonus units. All of them can tank, Anna and Sharena have possible Galeforce uses, and Alfonse can be a vantage tank unless… you wanna galeforce with him too. Having a workable bonus unit every season will improve your score a lot, and something as simple as 5* Askr trios with WoM and panic ploy seal can be helpful.

Invest into some other tank supports. MCorrin probably because they’re mostly blue when you want to plonk. Temari Tethys is the usual option for ranged tanks but Rinea is cool too, especially with sabotage atk.

Work on your Brunnya. you’ll need a lot of speed to have a chance against Thrasir (she’s much less of a threat when she can’t double) on astra. Spd/Res solo is a good seal for her, and sacrificing close counter skills for speed boosting A-slots like atk/spd solo, spd/def solo, and something as cheap as steady posture can help a lot.

Finally, try to make your mythics as useful as possible. They can soak chills with specific A-slot skills (don’t do it for Brunnya though) and WoM can help in some cases for cleanup. One thing I’ve yearned for in Astra Offense is to make Altina a galeforce capable unit but I’d need a Velouria or a Rafiel for a fairly consistent strategy. Stuff like tactics and link skills and chill seals are other ways this can be done.

1 Like

When using thr askr units for bonus, do you constantly re bless them to match the season? Or just do without?

1 Like

I am in the #onemythic gang since I really don’t find use for Naga. My personal team is Altina, F! Lyon, Soiree Rinea and B! Fjorm (until Isolation becomes its own skill.) Sadly, if I want to get any kind of good scoring, I do have to use a bonus unit so having an Askr pumped and ready to go helps a lot.

I’d also suggest having some backup units that are blessed in case maybe you don’t need one particularly for that map.

1 Like

You’d have to rebless them every season since that either helps their carry potential or gives them better chill soaking opportunities.

If you did stick them to just one season, at least you’d still be saving on blessings somewhat. I don’t see any other way people can save on AR-O blessings without lucking out on a unit or a bonus legendary who actually IS on-season.

Sad Naga noises. Free profit against Duma and lotsa armor dragons that still exist. Still mostly a smite bot though, but at least she’s thicc in all areas to soak a LOT of chills.

My go to team, until something can replace Naga

1 Like

Brunnya soaks tbe chills for fonsr and get strong off them. Not a terrible plan

2 Likes

End of this month

1 Like

Hopefully it’s the Res Mythic, then I can laugh like a crazy person as Fonse and F!Lyon rule the world

If you don’t bless your bonus unit you may as well not run one. The score you gain from having a bonus unit is lost from the lack of a proper blessing

Nah I want astra season to have its own peony so I can make a hyper-offense team

2 Likes

Fairy refreshers for everyone!

Is that how we’ll get the evil fan-service fairy?

1 Like