Astram or

If you haven’t seen this Astram, you haven’t been on gamepress in awhile lol

Is worth?
I’ve built grail Azura and NY corrin so far

2 Likes

Well, why not, you know? He’s not a bad unit by any means.

2 Likes

My limit is feathers and only enough Grails to build up one unit

3 Likes

Not the build I run but still very strong. I highly recommend Astram as a fast sword merge project.

3 Likes

Okay, do you have anyone in your barracks that works similarly to this Astram?

2 Likes

Only soliel and Ike could run similarly, but soliel is running DC/nullc and fike already has his base skills

2 Likes

Then unless you find another grail project that covers any holes you want to patch up in your barracks, building this Astram should be fine.

Hm… :feh_eirikathink:.

@Cam_the_Man has Astram, I think he can help you

3 Likes

I prefer not to use his weapon and opt for a petal parasol. Give him DC as well and a way to debuff your opponents and your set. That is just how I use him. Bonus Doubler can be unreliable with all of the Lulls and Panic methods.

3 Likes

I see. I don’t have a problem with panics and lulls, Soleil and a few others takes care of those. Would it still not be worth doubler? Omni +8 and +4s to Ally’s seems better than petal/debuff (harsh command and sacrifice etc still counter)

1 Like

Yeah, dancing and harsh command suck against it. The thing is, I use him as my front line, and I get buffs from someone else. I you use him as your buffer, that’s fine, but I use him to solo everyone.

1 Like

Alright guess I’ll kill Lyon and mkris

1 Like

I run mine with prf, BD, and Rpl and he’s great! Spurn is definitely better but I put Rpl on him before that skill came out and don’t see the point in updating! He’s great for arena with that set up, but pretty 50-50 on AR effectiveness. @Cam_the_Man ‘s suggestion of putting a different weapon+DC is much better for an AR unit, but the DR can still work if he’s properly supported so it’s not necessary if you have a team/mythics that can set him up!

1 Like