At last…

I have them all

0 Orbs Spent on them, yet, either Formas or Grails or a lucky free summon on the 3H weekly revival

Welcome to the army, Laegjarn x4

24 Likes

@VivatVeritas

2 Likes

Wow, very nice! I’m a big fan of Laegjarn (all are merge projects) and good to see some other enjoyers.

8 Likes

Oi I forgot
The builds
Flex them
:feh_sophiadeletethis:

2 Likes
Congrats, and welcome to the club!

Screenshot_20220307-084834~2

Now get best big sister some merges!

8 Likes

I’m one Forma Soul away from joining the Laegjarn Emblem club myself. Her Ascended version is still being worked on.

2 Likes

Is that… 2 +10 NY Laegjarn?

4 Likes

Indeed!

The Original

The recent acquisition

Need a B skill probably a Lull just haven’t settled on A/D or A/S.

7 Likes

Interesting! Congrats! That takes a lot of dedication!

2 Likes

The Builds (atm)
@MissSugarsalt, you requested to see them

Ascended

Original

Summer

New Year (Work in progress)

1 Like

I am incredibly confused by that summer build. I get building favorites but you’re trying to build her into something she just… isn’t. Not to mention you foddered H!Sophia to her, who actually is a bulky blue tome flier. *edit: just realized you probably got the weapon through HoF but I’m still confused as to why you would build her like that.

3 Likes

That whole kit is HoF not sure what’ll stick yet but she tanks powerful foes surprisingly well because of the In combat buffs

The special is completely temporary until I get some extra RS fodder

During the HoF she had Blade session seal because I never got anything better for her

What actually competent units is that thing tanking lol? Excuse my bluntness but that build is just kinda bad.

And if she wouldn’t tank I just explode them with the blunt force of a nuclear tome

Make her fight a brave Hector
:feh_reinyes:

4 Likes

The builds are not optimal but the guy is super proud of them. Here it’s hard to remember not everyone is super competitive or has the best knowledge about the game (myself included)

I’m not super competitive either but a bad build is a bad build.

2 Likes

To be fair, the build can work, sure S!Laegjarn is a rather odd choice for such a build but it can still work. Her base kit is still decent enough for a more typical build, so considering its a HoF build, there’s nothing wrong with having options (especially ones you’re not likely to fodder in such a way normally).

True and literally none of the Characters who’s skills She has, I have

1 Like

When I find one, I will