ATK/DEF Unity Users

Hi everyone, yesterday trying to pick L!Dimitri for the fodder I pull Brave Dimitri… Who is a good user por Atk/Def Unity (no F!Ike pls)

I invested in this units:

M Corrin
Echidna
Rhatja
Camilla
Kagero
Itsuki
Dancer Eldigan
Catria
Marth
NY! Velouria
Velouria
Marianne

4 Likes

i would say armored units that could use extra atk and def and also negate the penalties since they are most likely to get debuffed on those stats.

Dancer eldigan sounds like a good option, mariane could be more defensive and be more nuke than she already is, itsuki could also do good use of it.

3 Likes

I put it on my new year Keaton :point_right::point_left:
He tanks red units in arena now

5 Likes

Anyone who wants more of those stats. also a DC prf helps. Male Grima, Myrrh, and NY Keaton are good candidates.

7 Likes

Someone with DC built in so… None of these.

4 Likes

Well… if you want to get technical, some of those are mages/daggers, so they do have a form of distant counter cause they, oh idk, attack and retaliate from distance

2 Likes

No. U shush. Julia is the only viable candidate because she wrecks face.

2 Likes

Anybody who likes dueling with physical enemies and has high base stats on those areas can make good use of Unity :feh_arthurthink:
Itsuki could work if he doesn’t already have DC.
Mages can use Unity too but they probably prefer something like Sturdy Impact in most cases if they’re offensive.

3 Likes

The most suited characters from your list are Echidna and Itsuki.

2 Likes

Physical tanks.

Flame Emperor, (potentially) Echidna, Black Knight/Zelgius, NY!Keaton, Arden…Personally, I would use it on an armored unit with A/D Near Save and A/D Bond seal for massive defenses and a solid protector for your squishies.

2 Likes