Attention everyone, the King of Swords is here to grace your presence

@Souljia_Boy
@Mysterym1ster
@LadyLuna
@Whoever else has a +10 Rutger

I have come to join you.

ignore the dragonflowers pls and thank

3 builds, along with many other skills to mixmatch with these as well as make brand new builds. The King is at maximum. All shall fall at the mere sight of him.

I’m so happy this is finally over, grails projects are a huge pain in the ass (finally able to join the +10 grail project crew at long last). I’m going back to summoning pool merge projects now. Speaking of which…
IMG_20191109_042155
A little sneak peak as to who the next one is. Think you can guess what 3/4* unit could have stats like these?

14 Likes

tumblr_pa2rlw1YlV1wlt22do3_250

Nice Rutger. :tada::unicorn::bouquet::dancer::man_dancing:

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Those are some incredibly balanced stats…

Nice Rutger!

4 Likes

Wait a minute, that isn’t Karel

6 Likes

Congrats! He looks amazing.

I’m actually in a severe DC debate again right now because I pulled a very cheap L-Hector last legendary banner (first reel pull) and I can’t decide whether to give the DC to Rutger or Libra… Or if I should just kill off both my L-Hectors because I never use him anymore when I vastly prefer Amelia and Sheena.

Anyway, kinda surprised you remembered I had a +10 Rutger; I’ve been very quiet on the matter as of late.

2 Likes

Let me flex my Rutger real quick

4 Likes

After some thinking, Nowi could be the unit :arthurthink:

2 Likes

Atleast he can live up to his FE6 boss killing potential again

1 Like

Should’ve been an Ike post.

0/10

3 Likes

that quickly huh?

Well at least i made you think about it. Would’ve been extremely easy to guess if i posted the build.

3 Likes

Yay :birbpeek:
He’s still my only +10 :sharenacry:

2 Likes

Firstly,congrats on your new +10 and seriously I just finished my 2nd +10 grail project now my grails are depleted for the next 4-5 months :joy:.

2 Likes

CRITMASTER102

That’s a really cool Rutger,grats!

1 Like

‘King of Swords’
archer-carnival-phantasm-fate-stay-night-shirou-emiya-squidward-tentacles-otaku-vector-thumb

3 Likes

Congratulations! He looks great. I’ll join you in the +10 Grail unit club soon. :bigbeauty:

2 Likes

Nice work! The stats look pretty dang good

2 Likes

Well, Ruther is the absolute best sword-locked unit in all of Fire Emblem, so it is very fitting.

He can’t be king of swords, he’s Archer after all :fgo_tamamo:

1 Like

Come back when you can shoot swords from 5 km away!

1 Like

You’ve clearly never Warp Cheesed the entire late game of FE6 with Rutger. Nothing feels better than one-turning six chapters in a row

3 Likes

Fair point

3 Likes