Awesome free summon

So I’ve been thinking of trying to pull for another B!Lucina for astra season in AR. So I was looking forward to the CYL1 hero fest for that. So when it came this morning I naturally pulled blue. And to my pleasant surprise I actually got her as my free summon! I’m honestly not sure what to do now since I didn’t expect that to happen, but I’m not complaining. Maybe try for another to fix the bane on my first one :feh_lucyshrug:

20 Likes

Imagine having a Lucina

5 Likes

Oh and I just free summoned a Leif on my second account. Nice.

1 Like

And not a free summon but a +spd Elincia on that account too! Nice!

2 Likes

Congrats ! :+1:
She’s an amazing support unit.

Fun fact for me :
I also got her but in the CYL 3 Hero Fest banner when I sniped blue on my free summons for B!Hector :feh_legion:

So in Total :

• I choosed her for my free CYL 1 summon
  • I got her 2 years ago on a Leg banner (I remember I wanted Summer Robin so bad but I ended up with like with 2 Fjorm & 1 Brave Lucina)
  • and this year on the CYL 3 Hero fest banner :feh_bkbk:
2 Likes

@FutabaBestGirl

7 Likes

Oh yeah. I already have one, she’s so good I wanted another. Now I can use her in both AR seasons which will be nice. I just need to actually make a defense for Astra season now…

1 Like

My B!Lucina is +3 now :eyes:

1 Like

You too? Nice!

(+Hp/-Res)

You going for the typical B!Ike × B!Lucina duo or someone else in mind for her?

5 Likes

Nice! I could get one too but costed 4 orbs, been grinding her SP, helps I have S!F!Robin:

Still not done, I’m thinking what could go (likely as budget) on the B-slot :thinking:

6 Likes

You got the same IVs as mine :eyes:

As for her b slot, either a chill skill or spd/def link with shove could work.

3 Likes

I just put Escape Route 1 for my Lance Squad video :joy:
But yeah Wings of Mercy, a Link skill or even Renewal can easily fit her (I also gave her Vantage because 2 years ago, against the Valter GHB I needed that skill to complete it!)

And yeah it’s fun because my first B!Lucina I summoned is +res - hp and my second one is +atk -spd :feh_bkbk:

Edit : yeah a Chill skill can be :+1:
Edit² : imagine having 3 B!Lucina, it equals like +9 atk/spd/def/res

4 Likes

Coincidence…! :feh_kleinyes:.

Thanks for the recommendation, I happen to have Cynthia from her GHB rerun, her [Spd/Def Link 3] will surely see better use on B!Lucina
:feh_inherit:
{chill} skills… :thinking: I don’t have much I think, I have a spare Sue to fodder but she has [Hone Spd 4] which is great for Eirika!

Dang… and I just notice you really gave her the skill at LV1 :catroll:
palemoon,FEH_-Lance_squad_VS_Infernal_Cormag-YouTube-_P_2020-02-16_14-12-29-117
(The video)

Alright, I’ll keep these suggestions in mind for her, thanks guys!

:feh_reinyes:

7 Likes

Imagine if the breath effect stacked too :feh_reinyes:

7 Likes

4 special charges per attack and nearly instant [Aether]
:feh_kleinyes:

7 Likes

Or instant with a slaying weapon :feh_ardenwoke:

6 Likes

Ay congrats dood! Unfortunate IVs, but hey, atleast she was free. xD
Now all those orbs you saved will be taken away trying to get another copy

5 Likes

np

Also B!Lucina’s got amazing statlines for a gen 1 unit but too bad her weapon is too good now :joy:
I can do this on my own B!Lucina but well she’ll surely perform better as a support unit.

We really need other infantry lance units :feh_claude_gun:

7 Likes

Didn’t get B!Lucina with my free summon but…

It seems IS decided to compensate me for getting pity broken by Quan trying to get B!Hector.

also, congrats on getting her! :feh_nino:

2 Likes

Norne does also have the skill, just FYI

2 Likes