B!Camilla: +Atk or +Spd?

Hopefully a simple question: +Spd or +Atk for Brave Camilla? She has 33 Atk/40 Spd with a Speed boon and 36 Atk/37 Spd with an Attack boon, unmerged. With Sanngriðr and Atk/Spd Push 4, she gets an additional +10 Attack and Speed on initiation. Is the extra Speed important enough to keep up with Speed creep, or should she go with more Attack since it improves her healing and damage output?

I’m planning on building her up since she’s an amazing healer, and I already have her at +3 with a few more copies thanks to this Bramimond banner, so higher merge options can be considered (I’m not as concerned about Atk/Spd Push 4 fodder, even though it’s amazing).

@KratosFredi

1 Like

Always +Spd

4 Likes

SPEEEEEEEEEEEED

She needs the speed especially in today’s meta. Besides, spd makes her more future proof as well.

47 spd is honestly… good but not quite enough I would say. 50 spd should be better

2 Likes

speed, with the speed meta getting higher she needs it even more

1 Like

Atk :cat:

1 Like

Welp,guess I don’t need to answer anymore. :feh_legion:

You should go +Spd,as it will help her more nowadays, and if you don’t plan on merging her further. I went +Atk myself because I planned the +10,but that was last year when we were unaware of the…ahem… dangers, that we would get in the future.

4 Likes

Depends on your team setup, if you have a spd debuff/buffing unit already then +atk is a good choice to have and vise versa and these days there are easier ways to raise/debuff these 2 stats lines so really you cant go wrong with either choice.

1 Like

Sounds like +Speed is better overall, going with that. Thanks!

2 Likes