B.dimitri ivs

• +attack
  • +defence

0 voters

I pull a random B.dimitri which is +defence, currently the one that i am using is +attack. He will be in one of my arena core soon, which one should i go for?

I am aware that his B.skill DR compared his defence against others but arena is still filled with armours so he will still have difficulties getting DR. His build now is
A slot: Steady posture 3
B slot: Blue lion rule
C slot: joint hone attack
S slot: Swift stance 2

5 Likes

For arena, +def because it’s a super boon so he hits the next scoring bin iirc. Arguably his best boon that aside anyways

1 Like

Attack is also his superboon if i am not wrong

2 Likes

Yeah I only remember +def was a super boon because that’s how everyone goes, and was often chosen over +spd back when he was released

In that case, if they’re both superboons then still go +def. He does need it for his DR and otherwise, and it tends to be the most flexible. @TeaTime is resident B!Dimi person and she has +def for that reason iirc :fgo_mordredthink:

4 Likes

Defense. Doesn’t matter how difficult it is to get that DR off with his Unity or the current Stance and buffs you can boost his defense pretty high and overall he just makes a good physical tank.

Not sure how much I like SP3 or Swift S.

5 Likes

For an EP build (which he excels at) I think +Def is his best boon.

EDIT: you probably don’t want to change his Atk/Def Unity in A slot for spd pasive buffs, he already gets QR from his B.

3 Likes

B-Dimitri really shines as a physical tank, so I agree +Def is the way to go

Also Blue Lion Rule’s forced follow up is dependant on his Def being higher than his foe’s; even if he doesn’t get much DR against enemy armors he can still muscle through their follow up blocking as long as his Def is at least one point higher than their’s.

5 Likes

I run steady posture 3 over unity mainly becuase of the guard effect that steady posture 3 provides and while against null-follow up users, he can still double them without relying on his blue lion rule effect

5 Likes

Fair enough.

2 Likes

The reason i replace unity over steady posture 3 is mainly because of guard effect and fighting against null-follow up users, he can safely double them with relying on blue lion rule effect

3 Likes

That is also an option, but nowadays I seem to value more debuff neutralization than the guard effect, specially on low HP units, and specially on light season (against oppresive cav. lines).
However, if using him on Astra with Ashera support, changing Unity for a tier 4 stance is very solid.

On coliseum (Arena/AA), rally/ruse support is all over the place, so debuff neutralization is also a must. If using rally/ruse yourself, he’ll have no need for a tier 4 stance.

1 Like