B!Hector C skill

For those of you using Mr. big brain glueeater, what C skill do you usually run on him? I’m waiting for another save skill, but wanted to go through my fodder and see what else might be good to use.

5 Likes

I gave him ward armors because im poor and i usually use him with an armored team, armored boots are a good option, atk smoke is another great option.

4 Likes

Barring Save skills, that’s pretty much my plan with him, is Armor March or Ward Armor, depending on how budget you need to go. Alternatively Attack Smoke, since that’s a pretty reliable standby. Or Pulse Smoke, depending on your needs. I guess the Joint Drives work too, but I kinda feel like at the point you’re aiming that premium, just wait to get the Save.

8 Likes

Joint Drive Def… oh wait. Savior skills seems to be one of his best options

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s my thought right now since I really just want a save skill on him. I have some premium fodder to give him, bit it feels wasteful of he’s just gonna get a save skill later. I wish I had already got those damn skills when they were available!

2 Likes

Yeah, just wondering how long I’ll have to wait to get one now

Pulse smoke, atk smoke, def smoke, armor march, joint drives. Save is best tho :feh_eirikathink:

6 Likes

I gave mine pulse smoke about a month before saves came out.

That doesn’t mean I won’t give him far save someday… I usually don’t double down on premium fodder but again, it’s Hector.

3 Likes

Yeah, I do have some extra pulse smoke fodder so I might do that while I wait. Hector deserves it after all

1 Like

Atk Smoke is a great budget skill on him, works great in combination with his weapon. On the premium end, besides the obvious Saves, Armored Stride can be useful in certain situations.

4 Likes

Mine got Pulse smoke, atk smoke (before he got Pulse) and I wanna give him far save when I’ll get it.
A joint drive would be a good idea too (baring drive spd of course)

1 Like

I have finished my B!Hector yesterday - I only needed two more merges.
:smiley:

4 Likes

I used to run Joint Drive Atk on my BHector before he got Far Save and I was loving it. But I wouldn’t recommend it if you plan on substitute it later on. JDA is pretty premium.

1 Like

Sounds about you lol. But congrats

1 Like

:feh_pulsesmoke:

1 Like

B!Hector was my First pick in March 2019 when i started with this game^^. :smiley:

Now i have a few +10 Brave Units. :smiley:

Next on the List B!Micaiah.

2 Likes

I’d have both B.Ike and B.Hector at +8 right now if I hadn’t foddered so many copies of them before the first CYL refines… But at least next year I’ll have my +10 B.Edelgard ready for her refine.

2 Likes

Dual threat Atk/Def so anyone baiting him with a green armor gets punished a bit.

1 Like

I currently use A/R Far Save on mine. It has excellent synergy with Bond skills especially since you always receive stats from both whenever Savior triggers.

1 Like

I run this

Infinite miracle build that denies specials. You could run Atk Smoke or a save skill, but I think Pulse Smoke is the best if you have it.

I run him with Lancina

Pulse tie is good for shutting down AOEs. She can check (an ideally already weakened) Seiros without Naga.

2 Likes