B!Hector, come on down! You are #46 in my +10 brigade! 🤩

Cost me over 1000 orbs, but you were totally worth it. Just waiting for a save skill to come around again for his C skill, max out his dragonflowers, and probably SS him as well.

Back in save mode now while waiting for L!Byleth to make his/her appearance! :feh_orbpat:

me after getting that last copy

20 Likes

Congrats! Bector is a fun time.

3 Likes

Another +10 B!Hector in the world.
:feh_disgusting:

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I loved him when he got released, but kinda got away from him until his refine came out. Finally had enough orbs to go for max merging and I got pretty lucky too with few pitybreakers.

3 Likes

Literally just YOLO’d that banner for 13 orbz and got a +Res copy to merge my +Spd copy into.

The only real question is which Save skill does he want? Wait for Distant A/D to pop up, or just murder a V!Mom and shore-up his Res stat

2 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

I would take hers if I had it right now! I guess we’ll see what else comes out later, but he’ll definitely get a save skill when it comes.

2 Likes

He probs just wants Distant D/R to become a complete wall, but who knows when that skill might drop

2 Likes

That would be a good one! Probably be on the holiday banners at the end of the year…

2 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t going to speak that evil into the world, but that’s what I am expecting…right before they introduce Save Null

2 Likes