Baby gender reveal post 🚼

This isnt a good by post. There was a time, probably just last year, where I cared a but about opinions here on game press. But recently ive been getting layed so thats no longer a thing thats been on my mind.

This post is instead a different kind of pointless post.

Now ive seen users come and go here. And I happen to like the ones who have left. I mean, yeah. They may have said things thatd rub you the wrong way but they themselves werent bad people.

Regardless. I pity that they felt the need to leave and in one circumstance a mod thanked me because I was the only one not making a mokery outa someone.

Unforntunalty. There is another thing I didnt expect from this community. You guys can be pretty amazingly accepting of people. Or at least some of you were.

I miss read some of you it seems. But aaaaah.

As Ive said. Ive been getting layed so I cant say it bothers me to strongly.

And maybe I made this post later then I shoulda. As in way later. But I honestly thought yall learned a lesson a while back

That lesson being, being a dick is being a dick.

Now sometimes being a dick is a good thing. Some people like and want to earn a good dicking. They happen to be horny.

But regardless. It is the internet. So. Basically.

tenor

Im sticking around gp despite dropping feh. I womt even describe the hypocrisy ive seen the past few days from some here. At least untill I get bored. Maybe Ill go and (lol) become an anime villian. How do yall think Id look in glittery tights?

Ah. Since you cannot down vote how bout you send me more pics of fat computer nerds. Or just directly tell me I suck and my opinions gave you a rash.

4 Likes

The title was a bait, but I don’t know what I expected. An actual gender reveal of someone’s baby? Honestly a possibility.

No idea. Probably fabulous. I’m from San Francisco, so anything goes here, and I’ve already seen plenty of people (men and women) in glittery tights. (And a lot of other things, some of which should never have left the person’s house)

10 Likes

Don’t consider this a downvote, but a blessing… or something idk

11 Likes

I do feel blessed Zachy. Someday Ill put on a strap on for u. My treat. You dont even have to pay me.

2 Likes

You suck and your opinions give me a rash

20 Likes

Ah yes, I’m so excited :neutral_face:

7 Likes

tenor (1)

7 Likes

is it a boy

10 Likes

:catcry:

5 Likes

:feh_alfonsewut:

Umbi. Wut i say bout lurkin near me

5 Likes

Ask and ye shall recieve.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I think I need to reread this because I have no idea wtf this thread is about :catroll:

24 Likes

Im accepting my place as your baby

6 Likes

This is what you really look like, don’t try to hide it:

11 Likes

Wait–

4 Likes

But what’s the babies gender?

6 Likes

I think I need a drink. I’ve got so many questions and so few answers. Is there a baby? Was cake involved? Is the baby a lie? Are the lays plain or barbecue? Were the lays the friends we made along the way?

7 Likes

I have no clue what this is about but u might need to get laid more :rofl::rofl:

Stop caring about online drama :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I physically cannot get layed more.

6 Likes