Back up on my randomizer nonsense

More Binding Blade randomizer nonsense :feh_legion:

My last run kinda got a little broken. Sophia not leaving the map as an npc on a map she was supposed to. Not being able to recruit Sue’s replacement. So trying a new run with the same dumb nonsense going on and hopefully things won’t break as much this time!

“That she blows, that she blows
Walk the plank, touch your toes
Show me your treasure, you do whatever
Only you can do it better just
Treat me like a pirate and gimme dat booty”

On and so my Roy replacement this time was Nino’s best son!

When you stumble into Pharae you just gotta steal Roy’s clothes and title, you know?

12 Likes

You’re making me want to do one now

6 Likes

They even have custom descriptions for the randomized units? :feh_sothishook:

2 Likes

No, I had to hack and edit descriptions manually. I’ve only done descriptions so far for units that will appear by Chapter 9.

4 Likes

Saul has his Priorities all sorted out.

5 Likes

Some more randomizer nonsense

@GamingBro1

7 Likes

That’s a good one. :feh_ceciliamug:

Low-key, looking at her low BST was painful when I started merging her. Got over it though. Flier BST would’ve been appreciated however :eyes:

And I like the description you gave that Zeiss guy. :feh_legion:

I should make more progress in my FE6 run

4 Likes

Zeiss is pretty cool. The only thing is he comes a little late for an unpromoted unit in a normal playthrough and I think lower level that his older sister Melody who comes earlier and is the only other recruitable wyvern rider.

3 Likes

@GamingBro1 @Someone_Person

Omg I forgot I did this!

Also @RoyAhoy

I don’t know why it has magic instead of strength though :thinking: I mean the stats are basically just a name difference anyway as the dragonstone means it should hit defense anyway.

10 Likes

Lance no longer wields a Lance :feh_legion:
Nice descriptions! They’re quite fun to read :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

Ninian canon this time

Honestly with how much it’s been pushed in Feh I feel it basically is canon at this point. Especially with this recent thing from the FB.

3 Likes

“Mamkute”

1 Like

That’s just the fan translation. I mean Shanna is Thany in the translation patch of the game I use. And like Thea is Tate and there are others that are different from the official (CYL) names.

3 Likes

I mean but do they let Roy be an actual dragon? :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Randomizer… Why must you do this… Why must you inflict this kind of pain and suffering… :feh_miststopbulli:

Hiding to maybe protect from some pain
You've been warned

3 Likes